BITSAT Admit Card 2015 is issued, only against correctly submitted application forms. So, it is vital to ensure that all the formalities of form filling are concluded aptly. Candidates lacking admit card will be prohibited from writing the exam. Now that the importance of it has been indicated, let’s move forward to details of it.
BITSAT Admit Card 2015 – Procedure to Download
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS), Pilani, is responsible for all the activists of BITSAT. Even the issuance of admit card is looked after by it. The Institute ensure easy access of hall ticket to all, for which it is hosted online, on the official website. However, precaution are taken that only the deserving candidate have the access to it. Also, candidates will not receive it via post or e-mail.
Procedure to download BITSAT Hall Ticket is very simple, and is as below:
- Since the admit card will be hosted online only, candidates must access the official website.
- There, navigate link leading to it.
- Then, candidates will have to login by entering Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Consequent to inserting the details correctly, admit card will be displayed.
Candidates are expected to secure a copy of displayed admit card. However, it is suggested that multiple hard copies, of it, should be generated. In case one is lost, candidates will have other copies to rely on.
BITSAT Admit Card 2015 – Content
Hall ticket will contain various details, which are listed below. Candidates must check each of it carefully, and if any mistake is noticed, BITS Pilani must be contacted. No manual changes should be made, as they will be unacceptable and might lead to disqualification.
Details in admit card will be:
- Name of Applicant
- Application Number
- Exam Date and date
- Center Allotted to Candidate
- Timing of Test
- Optional Subject in Part V of BITSAT
- Few Instruction for Exam and Exam Day.
BITSAT Admit Card 2015 – Points to Note
- In the hall ticket, candidates will have to stick a recent passport photograph. It should be attested by a Gazetted officer or Head of of Institute.
- Candidates who did not select any date and slot for exam, will be unable to download admit card.
- Carrying it on exam day is mandatory, else candidates will not be allowed to write the test.