BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released official notice for recruitment of Engineer Trainees from Mechanical and Electrical engineering disciplines. Candidates on the basis of their GATE scores will be called for further shortlisting in BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018. The application form for BHEL recruitment via GATE will be released tentatively in January 2018. The final selection of candidates for different posts in BHEL will be done on the basis of their performance in GATE exam followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The application form for BHEL recruitment 2018 through GATE will be released online and all applicants except SC/ST/PwD category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- while submitting their applications. The payment of application fees for BHEL GATE 2018 recruitment can be done though online mode only. Applicants would need their GATE 2018 registration number to apply for the recruitment of BHEL through GATE. Candidates can read complete details about the application process, eligibility criteria, selection criteria and important dates of BHEL recruitment through GATE as given below.
Highlights of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Name of the PSU: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Name of the Post: Engineer Trainees
- Disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical
- Application Dates: January 9 to February 3, 2018
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600- 46,500/-
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Important Dates
BHEL has announced the dates for the recruitment process of Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018 in an official notification. The application process of BHEL recruitment through GATE will commence from January 9, 2018 and candidates can check the dates of recruitment as given below.
BHEL recruitment via GATE 2018 Dates
|1||Application process of GATE 2018 starts on||August 31, 2017|
|2||GATE 2018- Last date for online registration||October 5, 2017|
|3||GATE 2018 admit card release date||January 5, 2018|
|4||GATE 2018 exam date||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|5||BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018 starts on||January 9, 2018|
|6||Last date to fill the application for BHEL recruitment via GATE||February 3, 2018|
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
BHEL will announce the eligibility conditions for all applicants of recruitment in BHEL through GATE in terms of academic qualification, nationality, age limit, etc. Applicants will have to ensure they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the below table to know all details about the eligibility criteria of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Eligibility
|Nationality||Indian nationals only|
|Age Limit (June 1, 2017)||
|Educational Qualifications Electrical or Mechanical Engineering||
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Discipline and Paper Code details
|Post||Graduation Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2017 Paper|
|Engineer Trainee in Mechanical||Industrial and Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering/ Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi)/ Mechatronics/ Manufacturing Process and Automation/ Power Plant Engineering/ Production Engineering/Production and Industrial Engineering/Thermal Engineering/ Manufacturing Technology/ Power Engineering||ME|
|Engineer Trainee in Electrical||Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ High Voltage Engineering Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/ Electrical Machine/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Power Plant Engineering./ Energy Engineering/Power Engineering||EE|
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
Aspirants of BHEL recruitment 2018 through GATE will have to apply and appear for GATE 2018 examination as specified by the PSU. The application form of GATE 2018 was released by IIT Guwahati on August 31 and last date to apply is October 5. Candidates will need their GATE 2018 admit card to apply for BHEL recruitment. The application form of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018 will be filled in three stages as explained below
Stage 1: Application form filling
- Candidates can use the link that will be provided on this page to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018
- On the next page, candidates will have to enter their engineering discipline and GATE 2018 registration number
- Next, candidates will have to fill all the mandatory details like name, date of birth, marital status, father’s name.
- Next required information would be on caste- nationality, category, minority community, whether Ex-Serviceman physical disability – If physically challenged in any way, Domicile Status (If domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir)
- In the next step, candidates will have to enter their address and other communication details such as email id, mobile number, alternate mobile number, mailing address and permanent residence address.
- Fill in all details related to academic qualifications, graduation and post graduation.
- Employment details (If applicable) – status of present and previous employment interview preference, preference for place of posting if selected.
- Once the candidates have completed their application form, they should check all the details entered in the application form for any mistakes.
- Check the self declaration box and click on the ‘submit’ button
- After submission, a unique acknowledgement number will be generated by the system. Candidates should preserve it safely, as it will be required in the further recruitment procedure.
Stage 2: Uploading of Photo, Signature and other documents
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph, signature (same as the GATE Application Form) and all the other necessary documents given above in the requisite size and format.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserved categories will have to upload caste certificate if required. Once the uploading of all documents is complete, the application status will be displayed as complete. If the application status is complete, candidates should check all details and solve the error.
Stage 3: Application Fees Payment
- The application fees of BHEL Recruitment through GATE will have to paid by candidates of General and OBC (NCL) category. SC/ST/PWD candidates will be exempted from paying the application fees
- The amount of application fees is Rs.300/- and the mode of payment is strictly online.
- The application fees can be paid through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- After the application fees has been paid successfully, the submission of application form will be deemed as complete.
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form for their own reference. Candidates should note that no copy or part of the application form has to be sent to BHEL authorities.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Procedure
BHEL will decide the selection criteria for candidates applying for the post of Engineer Trainee. Read the details of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018 selection procedure as explained below.
- Candidates qualify the GATE 2018 examination as per the cutoff scores will be shortlisted for interview of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018.
- BHEL will issue separate call letter to the selected candidates
- The cutoff scores for BHEL recruitment has been announced on the basis of GATE scores out of 100.
- Mere issuing of Call letter of Interview does not imply the candidature has been cleared by the authority.
- Candidates who qualify the personal interview will be included in the merit list of candidate considered eligible for selection at the post of engineer trainee in BHEL.
- The candidates qualifying all the rounds of selection procedure and has a good rank in the merit list will finally be eligible for appointment at the post of Engineer Trainees with BHEL.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Selection Process
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018- Cutoff Score
Qualifying in GATE 2018 is one of important and foremost criteria for candidates to get shortlisted for BHEL recruitment through GATE but candidates will also have to secure the required cutoff scores set by the PSU to appear for further selection procedure i.e. GD/PI. The cutoff score for BHEL recruitment through GATE 2018 will be provided here as soon as it will be released by the corporation. Candidates can check the cutoff scores for previous recruitment as given below.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE – 2017 Cutoff scores
PS: Relaxation to the cut-off marks upto 50% accorded to Persons with Disabilities candidates for being invited for interviews.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE – 2016 Cutoff scores
BHEL Recruitment through GATE – 2013 Cutoff scores
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com for latest updates on PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018. For any doubt or queries on BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 leave your comment below