BEEE 2017 Counselling – The Bharath University will conduct the offline Counselling of BEEE 2017 for the admission of candidates into B.Tech courses. The process will start from 1st week of June, 2017 in two stages. The admission process will be done for shortlisting the eligible candidates. During the BEEE Counselling 2017 sessions, the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the preferences of seats and merit rank in BEEE 2017. The relevant documents will be carried by the candidates for the verification purposes. Counselling fees will be paid by the candidates in the form of demand draft to the Bharath University. Candidates must know the procedure of BEEE 2017 Counselling and seat allotment from the article below.
Process of BEEE 2017 Counselling
The process of Counselling of BEEE 2017 will be done in two stages. Candidates can check the procedure down below.
- The candidates who will qualify the BEEE 2017 entrance examination will be called for the admission process.
- In the BEEE 2017 Counselling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their preferences of colleges, availability of seats and BEEE 2017 Merit Rank.
- Such candidates who will be eligible for the admission into the Bharath University will have to report to the counselling centre in person.
- The relevant documents will be carried by the candidates along with them to the centre for the verification purpose. Candidates without the requisite documents will not be permitted to appear for the counselling round.
- In case, the candidates fail to appear in the BEEE Counselling 2017, they must inform to the university and can appear in the later stage.
- A candidate who will be unable to appear in the admission process with a valid reason, can send his/her parents or guardians with the relevant identification proof. The undertaking and authority letter for allotment, proof of absence, e-admit card of the candidate and left-hand right index finger impression of the candidate must be submitted by the representative.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats in the BEEE Counselling Stage I will not be allowed to appear in Stage II.
- If in case, the candidates will not receive the statement of marks can also participate in the counselling process with the undertaking stating that the seat will be cancelled, in case the candidates fails to qualify in the examination.
BEEE 2017 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee remitted by the candidate is Rs. 20,000/- which must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Bharath University”, payable at Chennai. Candidates without the Demand Draft will not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
Documents to be furnished during BEEE 2017 Counselling
The candidates are required to submit the following documents at the time of Counselling of BEEE 2017.
- BEEE 2017 Hall Ticket
- Call Letter
- BEEE 2017 Score Card
- Demand Draft of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of ‘Bharath University’ payable at Chennai
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of Class X
- Migration Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card/Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate for Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern State candidates
- Six passport size recent photographs with white background identical to the one used in the BEEE 2017 Application Form
- Undertaking for the good conduct and behaviour
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking by the students and their parents/guardians
- Four copies of the passport size photographs of parent/guardians
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on BEEE 2017 Counselling