BCECE 2017 College Predictor – The College Predictor is a tool to predict the number of colleges on the basis of the marks in which candidates can get admission into. Along with the list of colleges, the chances of getting admission into the colleges with such number of marks will also be displayed. After the announcement of result, the candidates will be in a dilemma of choosing the preferences of colleges. Therefore, the BCECE 2017 College Predictor will be developed for the convenience of candidates. Through valid Facebook or Google account, candidates can login to the college estimator. After registering and filling the relevant information in the predictor, the candidates can check the result. Scroll down to read the article BCECE 2017 College Predictor and the method of using it.
Step to Use BCECE 2017 College Predictor
The College Predictor of BCECE 2017 helps the candidates in estimating the number of colleges in which they can admission into. To use the college estimator, the candidates must follow the following simple steps.
- The link to use the BCECE 2017 College Estimator will be provided on this page.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to log in using the Facebook or Google account.
- After logging in, the following information must be filled in the College Predictor.
a. Current Location
b. Mobile Number
d. Education Interest
e. Course Interested in
f. Current Education Level and details
- After filling the above given details, the candidates will receive an OTP number on their mobile number.
- The 06 digit One Time Password must be entered in the designated space given.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to move further.
- Then, the following details must be filled, such as- BCECE 2017 Rank, Category, Preferred Branch, Other Exams Appeared/Given.
- After filling the above-mentioned details, click on the button ‘Predict Now’
- The tool will predict the appropriate number of colleges as per their marks.
Mechanism of BCECE 2017 College Predictor
The College Estimator of BCECE 2017 will be developed for the candidates for identifying the number of colleges in which they can be granted admission into. The predictor will display the result on the basis of the number of availability of seats, the number of reservation of seats, the number of candidates from the particular board.
For the convenience of the candidates, the list of colleges in the state of Bihar is given below.
|S. No.||Name of the Institute|
|1.||Muzaffarpur Insitute of Technology, Muzaffarpur|
|2.||Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur|
|3.||Nalanda College of Engineering, Nalanda|
|4.||Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya|
|5.||Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari|
|6.||Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga|
|7.||Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology, Chhapra|
Disclaimer regarding BCECE 2017 College Predictor
The candidates must notify that the result displayed through BCECE College Predictor 2017 should not be taken as the final result. We do not make any claim regarding the accuracy of the result. It is just a predictor tool.