Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment – DTE Assam will allot seats to the aspirants willing to get admissions in B.Tech courses offered by engineering colleges of Assam. The Seat Allotment of Assam CEE 2017 will be held tentatively in the 2nd week of June, 2017. The seat allotment process will be a crucial stage of the admission process. In this phase, the admission will be granted to the candidates, according to their rank in the merit list. To be eligible for the counselling process, a candidate will be required to fill the Form B application form. Only candidates who will appear and qualify in Assam CEE 2017 and JEE Main 2017 will be eligible for the admission process. The choices of preferences of college filled in the form will be preferred while allotting the course. Check more details on Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment from the article below.
Important Details of Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment
- The Assam CEE Seat Allotment 2017 will be held for the candidates qualified in the Assam Combined Entrance Examination expected to be held in 3rd week of May, 2017.
- The Seat will be allocated in three rounds. And after round of seat allotment, the number of vacant seats available will be displayed on the website.
- Before commencement of the seat allotment process, a candidate needs to register through Form-B and documents will be verified.
- If the seats will be left vacant after the third round of counselling, the conducting authority will conduct one more round of Seat Allotment of Assam CEE 2017.
- For the round of seat allotment, candidate must reach to the counselling venue
- The admission and the Assam CEE Seat Allotment will be conducted as per the merit rank of the candidate in Assam CEE 2017.
- The list of the vacant seats after every round will reflect the Cutoff Marks as per merit for the admission. For Assam CEE and JEE Main 2017 candidates as well as the vacant seats for the both exam qualifiers.
- The Seat Allotment of Assam CEE 2017 vacant list will also include the details of the subsequent rounds of seat allocation and the fees to be deposited by the candidates at the seat allotment centre.
- The fees must be remitted by the candidate for the confirmation of seats.
- The documents must be submitted by the candidates in every round for proof of identification. The lists of documents are listed below on this page.
- While Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment several factors will be considered such as- rank obtained by the candidate, the number of availability of seats, the number of aspirants appearing for the exam etc.
Documents to be submitted for Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment
All the eligible candidates called for the Assam CEE Seat Allotment 2017 process, will have to furnish the following documents such as-
- Xth Admit Card
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Admit Card and Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority’
- Permanent Residential Address
- Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
- Gap Certificate for the aspirants passed 10+2 qualifying examination in the year 2016
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- E-Receipt of the fee paid for the Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment process
Candidates are informed that the article is based on previous year’s information brochure. For more updates on Assam CEE 2017 Seat Allotment, be with us on, http://engg.entrancecorner.com