Assam CEE 2017 Result – The result of Assam CEE 2017 has been announced on June 09 by DTE Assam. The Assam CEE result 2017 has been made available in online mode only. To check Assam CEE 2017 result, candidates must log in with Assam CEE 2017 roll number. The link to download Assam CEE result 2017 is provided below on this page. The Assam CEE result will comprise of the scores secured by the candidates in the entrance test, Assam CEE rank, and qualifying status. Assam CEE 2017 result must be downloaded and the printout must be preserved for further admission process. As per the Assam CEE 2017 merit rank, candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment process for admission to the undergraduate engineering courses in colleges and institutes of Assam. To get complete details on Assam CEE 2017 Result read below on this page.
Assam CEE 2017 Result Dates
|1.||Assam CEE 2017 exam was held on||June 04, 2017|
|2.||Assam CEE 2017 Result announced on||June 09, 2017|
|3.||Filling of Counselling form B (admission)||June 2017|
|4.||Assam CEE Seat allotment and admission||July 2017|
Assam CEE 2017 Result
- Access the link provided on this page.
- Enter Assam CEE 2017 Roll Number in the space provided.
- Before clicking on ‘Submit’, check the Roll Number entered.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to check the Assam CEE 2017 Result.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Result for the future references. The result must be preserved till the conclusion of the admission process.
Assam CEE Result 2017 Released- Check here
Highlights of Assam CEE 2017 Result
- The Result of Assam CEE 2017 is available in online mode. No Assam CEE result has been sent individually to the candidates in the examination authority.
- The candidates must download Fom B for submission during the Assam CEE Counselling.
- After the Assam CEE 2017 result, DTE Assam will also release the merit list.
- The merit list will be released within few days after Assam CEE 2017 result.
- The candidates who qualify the Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2017, to be enlisted in the merit list of Assam CEE 2017.
- Candidates must score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks for admission in the participating institutes of Assam CEE.
Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff
- DTE Assam will set certain minimum qualifying marks that a candidate will have to obtain to qualify for the admission process.
- The candidates must score more than or equal to the cutoff to be included in the Assam CEE Merit List.
- Higher the rank, better are the chances of getting admission into the preferred college of Assam CEE. However, institutes will also set cutoff marks for various categories.
- Several factors such as the number of seats available, total number of candidates appeared in the test, Assam CEE 2017 reservation of seats set by the university, the difficulty level of the exam, previous year Cutoff marks etc.
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
- Candidates have to apply separately for counselling of Assam CEE.
- Candidates have to fill Application Form B for admission in the engineering colleges.
- Along with Form B candidates must bring the specified documents in original for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- Candidates must enter the preferences of courses and colleges in the counselling form.
For the moment, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on Assam CEE 2017.