Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor – The candidates can use rank predictor of Assam CEE 2017 to calculate the expected rank be secured in Assam CEE 2017. To use the rank predictor of Assam CEE candidates must log in using Facebook or Google account. After logging in Assam CEE 2017 rank predictor, candidates have to enter their expected score, category, Assam CEE roll number and other details, to predict Assam CEE expected rank. The candidates must keep ready their Assam CEE score obtained in Assam CEE before using Assam CEE rank predictor. Along with expected rank, Assam CEE 2017 rank predictor shall display the chances of getting admission in which colleges the candidates can get admission. Through, Assam CEE rank predictor 2017, candidates can prepare a list of colleges and courses granting admission on the basis of their expected rank. To know complete procedure to use Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor and more information read the article given below.
How to calculate score for Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor
- To calculate the approximate scores for Rank Predictor of Assam CEE 2017, candidates must download the answer key.
- The Assam CEE 2017 Answer Key can be official or unofficial. Candidates can use the unofficial Answer Key, if authority will not announce the official one.
- The answer key will include the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination.
- After downloading the answer guides, candidates must follow the Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern for the marking scheme, under which, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. However, no negative marking will be done for the incorrect answer.
- Then, deduct the number of incorrect answer from the total number of answers and calculate the expected scores.
How to use the Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor?
- In order to calculate the Rank from the Assam CEE Rank Calculator 2017, candidates can use the link provided on this page.
- After accessing the page, login to the tool, using Facebook or Google account.
- The system will generate a new page, in which candidates will have to submit the details such as Category, Date of Birth, Roll Number and other details required.
- Thereafter, an OTP – One Time Password will be sent to the candidates. The 06 digit OTP code must be entered in the designated space provided.
- Then, candidates will have to submit the Assam CEE 2017 details such as- approximated scores, Roll Number and Category into the Rank Predictor of Assam CEE 2017.
- The tool will display the result showing the rank expected to be obtained in Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2017.
Benefits of using Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor
- The Assam CEE Rank Predictor 2017 will assist to calculate the rank which a candidate can achieve in the entrance examination.
- The estimated rank will be determined by considering the various factors such as- Opening and Closing Rank of the previous year, the cutoff of different courses, the number of vacancies, selection ratio.
- This estimator will help the candidates in preparing a list of the college and course in which they are willing to get admission into.
- Lesser the number of rank will be, more the chances of getting admission into the desired college.
The link to use the Assam CEE 2017 Rank Predictor will be provided here after the completion of exams.
Till then, candidates can undergo new information regarding Assam CEE 2017 from http://engg.entrancecorner.com/