Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff: DTE Assam will announce the Assam CEE 2017 cutoff as the opening and closing rank for admission in the undergraduate engineering courses. Assam CEE cutoff 2017 to be declared after the declaration of the result of Assam CEE in the 3rd week of June 2017. Candidates have to score more than or equal to the Assam CEE cutoff 2017 to be eligible for participating in the institutes of Assam. The cutoff of Assam CEE 2017 to be determined on the basis of various aspects like the total number of candidates appearing in the test, availability of seats, last year cutoff trends etc. To get complete details about the Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff scores, previous year Assam CEE cutoff and more go through the article below.
Latest: Assam CEE 2017 Result declared – Check here
Factors upon which the Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff depends
Some of the important factors that might be considered to decide the cutoff score are given below:
- Availability of Seats
- Total number of candidates appeared in the entrance exam
- Assam CEE 2017 Reservation of Seats set by the conducting body
- Difficulty level of the entrance test
- Previous year Assam CEE Cutoff marks
Previous Year Assam CEE Cutoff
The candidates seeking admission in the 6 government and various private engineering colleges/institutes of Assam can go through the Assam CEE cutoff 2016 given below.
|General||110 – 105|
|OBC/MOBC||107 – 103|
|Schedule Caste||94 – 90|
|Scheduled Tribe (P)||80 – 75|
|Scheduled Tribe (H)||67|
Important Points related to Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff
Below are some of the important points to be noted by the candidates relating to Assam CEE Cutoff:
- The opening and closing marks announced to delimit the number of candidates in taking the admission. The candidates who reach the Assam CEE cutoff will be able to participate in counselling.
- Since the number of seats is less than the cutoff for Assam CEE 2017 will also be high and there can be tough competition for admission in the colleges of Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE).
- The Admission Committee will prepare separate cutoff lists for ST, SC, OBC & other reserved categories.
- Assam CEE Merit List will be prepared who will qualify for admission on the basis of their category. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment.
- The cutoff will be completely based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and the rank obtained that will be declared after the Assam CEE 2017 Result.
- The candidates whose marks is more or equal to the cutoff would be listed in the ranks list after the declaration of the result.
- The candidate obtaining the highest score in Assam CEE 2017 will be placed on the topmost list while the candidate with equal marks will be placed on the bottom list.
- On the basis of Assam CEE 2017 cutoff, candidates are eligible for admission in various undergraduate engineering programmes at participating institutes of Assam CEE 2017.
- Assam CEE 2017 merit list will be prepared on the basis of Assam CEE cutoff.
The counselling of Assam CEE will be conducted by DTE Assam comprising of 5 other members of Assam. The candidates have to submit the application (Form B) for counselling to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the date of interview of the candidates to be notified. However, to participate in the counselling the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authority.
For more updates on Assam CEE 2017 Cutoff drop a comment below