AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test – The mock test of AP EAMCET 2017 has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, (JNTU) Kakinada for all the engineering candidates. Until last year AP EAMCET was held in offline mode. But for the academic year 2017- 18, the exam is conducted as Computer Based Test (online). The candidates who are appearing for AP EAMCET 2017 scheduled to be held from April 24 to 27 can take the AP EAMCET mock test 2017 and practice regularly for a better understanding of the online exam. By the daily practice of the questions through AP EAMCET 2017 mock test candidates can get the knowledge about the overall computer based test. By taking the AP EAMCET mock test candidates can also work upon their weaker sections and improve their speed to solve the questions within a given period of time. As the examination authority is providing the facility of taking the AP EAMCET 2017 mock test candidates must make full usage of this facility so that they do not get any difficulty in attempting questions on the exam day. There are 80 questions from Mathematics, 40 from Physics and Chemistry and the exam must be completed in 03 hours. To know the step by step procedure to take AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test read the article below.
All the candidates are suggested to use the AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test which is similar to the AP EAMCET 2017 Computer Based Test. The mock test is available in English or Telugu language as per candidate’s preference. The candidates can calculate their scores upon completion of the AP EAMCET Mock Test.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket is available here
How to appear for AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test?
In order to appear for the mock test of AP EAMCET, candidates must follow the instructions given below.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ button provided in the window above.
- The candidates are advised to read the exam guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- In the next window, choose the language either English or Telugu and accept the declaration.
- Now, click on ‘I am ready to begin’.
Important Instructions to use AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test
The candidates must note the following important instructions to follow while appearing for the mock test.
- It must be noted that the questions in the AP EAMCET mock test 2017 will be available for English and Telugu.
- Before taking the exam, the candidate must set the default language (English/Telugu) and click on the declaration provided below.
- The candidates can change the default language at any point of time during the exam. The questions will be in the default language which will be chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can read the instructions anytime before clicking on the exam by clicking on the symbol for instructions given at the top of the right corner.
- There will be 160 questions and the candidates will be given 180 minutes to solve it.
- The timer will be set by the system automatically and the timer will show the time remaining for the candidates to answer the questions.
- As soon as the time gets over, the examination will get over. In the Mock test of AP EAMCET 2017, candidates will not have to submit their exam.
- The exam will be held in three sections with 80 questions for Mathematics and 40 questions for Physics and Chemistry individually.
- For marking, the AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed in which 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer and no negative marking will be done.
How to move between different sections?
- The three sections which are Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be displayed on top of the screen.
- The candidates can move between three sections by clicking on the name of the sections at the top of the screen.
- As mentioned above, the candidates can change the default language.
Status of Questions in AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test
A question palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen with five different symbols and number numbers written on them. Each symbol represents the number status of questions. Check the table along with the symbols and numbers mentioned below.
|Colour Palette in AP EAMCET Mock Test||Status of Question|
|The green color signifies that the question has been answered.|
|This symbol denotes that the question has not been answered.|
|It means that the candidate has not answered and checked the question.|
|This colour means that the question has been marked for review|
|This symbol means that the candidates have marked the question but they are unsure of answer and can recheck again later.|
- The question number will be shown on the question palette. The candidate can change the question by clicking on the question number.
- If the candidate needs to change the answer, they must click on the desired answer or can click on ‘clear response’ button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the question will be answered, click on ‘Save and Continue’ and the candidate will proceed to move further.
- The candidates can also check ‘Mark for review & Next’. It will mark the answers for review.
- The ‘Mark for review’ button is to remind the candidates to review the questions again.
Why AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test is important?
- All the candidates must try it to get an idea of the difficulty level of computer-based exam.
- The Mock Test of AP EAMCET 2017 will help the candidates to check their weakness and make a strategy for their preparation level.
- It will also boost up the confidence level of the candidates.