AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor: The AP EAMCET college predictor 2017 is an innovative tool developed to lessen the confusion of the candidates to know the most suitable colleges and courses for them to get admission. As the result is announced by JNTU, Kakinada candidates can use this effective AP EAMCET college predictor to know their most preferred colleges among the participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2017. The rank of the candidates is also announced along with the declaration of the result on May 05, 2017. Candidates have to log in with their valid Google account or Facebook account. To check the colleges through the AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor, candidates will have to submit the correct details such as AP EAMCET Roll Number, Score, Rank, Branch Preference, Location, Exam Appearing in and other required details. The admission to the engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh will be done on the basis of scores and ranks obtained by the candidates in AP EAMCET. Read the procedure to predict the college and course, read the article AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor below.
Latest: AP EAMCET Result 2017 released
AP EAMCET toppers 2017
AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor
The college predictor of AP EAMCET 2017 works on appropriate marks of the candidate. He/She needs to enter their marks or predicted scores or rank in the tool to get the list of predicted colleges and courses on the basis of the same. The process to use the College Predictor is given below.
Instructions to use AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor
It is a simple tool to use without incurring any amount of money The steps to use the College Predictor of AP EAMCET are as follows.
- First of all, a candidate needs to access the link of AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor. The link will be provided here soon.
- By the help of the link, candidates will be directed to the new page, where they will be asked to enter the following details such as – Date of Birth, Score, AP EAMCET 2017 Rank, Category, State, Preferred Branches, Preferred Location, Exam Appearing in/Given.
- All the above-mentioned details will be submitted.
- On submitting the details, candidates will be able to check the result after clicking on ‘Predict Now’
- The AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor will display the list of college, campus and courses most suitable for the candidates.
- Candidates must note that the result predicted by the College Predictor will be on the basis of details entered by the candidates.
Note: Candidates can use the AP EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor, if in case they do not have actual rank.
For the convenience of candidates, the list of AP EAMCET 2017 Participating Institutes is given below to give a clear idea to the candidates for choosing a college or course.
|S. No.||Name of the Institute|
|1.||JNTU College of Engineering|
|2.||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|3.||AU College of Engineering|
|4.||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5.||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6.||Vasavi College of Engineering|
|7.||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|8.||Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering|
|9.||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|11.||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|12.||Eswar College of Engineering|
|13.||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|14.||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
The AP EAMCET 2017 College Predictor is not developed yet. It will be provided on this page soon.
Till then, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more detailed information on AP EAMCET 2017.