Candidates interested to pursue engineering undergraduate courses through AIEEE 2014 have to fill the AIEEE 2014 Application Form on or before 6 January 2014. The last date to fill the AIEEE 2014 Application Form has been extended from 26 December 2013 to 6 January 2014 on request of Madhya Pradesh government. States like Maharashtra, Odisha are benefitted from this extension as well since they have dropped MT CET 2014 and OJEE 2014 for engineering admissions in their states respectively to adopt AIEEE 2014.
The process of AIEEE 2014 Application Form has been made completely online and no physical sale of the application form is proposed this year. Candidates are required to upload scanned images of thumb impression, photograph and signature in the AIEEE 2014 Application Form. AIEEE 2014 will be held in online mode as well as offline mode. The important dates and schedule for AIEEE 2014 can be found HERE. AIEEE 2014 Admit Card would be available to candidates from first week of March 2014 onwards.
For detailed step by step tutorial on AIEEE 2014 Application Form – Click Here
Note: AIEEE is now re-named as JEE Main w.e.f. 2013.
Other Related Links:
- JEE Main 2014 Counselling
- JEE Main 2014 Answer Key
- JEE Main 2014 Admit Card | Hall Ticket
- JEE Main 2014 Result
- JEE Main 2014 Application Form Status
- JEE Main 2014 Aptitude Test Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Physics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Chemistry Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Mathematics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Syllabus, Exam Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2014 Reservation of Seats
- JEE Main 2014 Cutoff
- JEE Main 2014 Practice Papers
- JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers