AEEE 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor is an innovative tool which will help candidates to calculate their rank before the declaration of result. Candidates can use AEEE rank predictor to evaluate their rank secured in entrance examination. Before using AEEE rank calculator 2017, candidates must have the approximate scores obtained in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2017. In order to use AEEE 2017 rank predictor, candidates must login using the Facebook or Google account and enter the required details in designated space. AEEE rank predictor will display rank and percentile of candidates. Using AEEE answer key 2017, the candidates can calculate expected marks obtained in entrance exam. Thereafter, candidates can check the courses and campuses in which they can get admission into. Interested candidates can check procedure to use AEEE 2017 rank predictor and other information from the article below.
Latest: AEEE Result 2017 and Rank list check here
AEEE 2017 – Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering, online examination will be held from April 20 to 23, 2017, whereas, the offline examination will be held on April 29, 2017. The date for the announcement of result will be on May 05, 2017. However, candidates will have to wait so long. Through Rank Predictor of AEEE 2017 candidates can check the predicted results in no time. After appearing in Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering, candidates have to enter the estimated scores in the rank predictor and can check their rank. Read the correct step to use the rank predictor, its mechanism, importance and more in the article below.
How to use AEEE 2017 Rank Predictor
Rank Predictor is an easy and useful tool to be used. Candidates just need to follow the given directions given below.
- Click on the link. The link to access the predictor will be provided soon.
- Candidates can sign in either through their Facebook or Google account. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a valid Facebook and Google account.
- After signing in, candidates will have to enter following details: Registration Number, Date of Birth, Exam Date, Scores Expected in AEEE 2017, Category, Class 12th percentage, Board Name, Qualifying Year, and Overall Difficulty Level.
- Following the above given steps, the estimate Rank Rage and Percentile of Candidates will be displayed on the screen.
The registration number of AEEE 2017 must be entered in the rank predictor tool. The Date of Birth must be same as entered in the application form. By solving the answer keys, candidates will be able to get an idea of estimated marks.
Details mentioned in AEEE 2017 Rank Predictor
The rank predictor will display the approximate rank rage and percentile of the candidates. After entering the proper details the rank and percentile will be displayed. So, candidates must ensure that they are entering the correct details.
Except for this, the rank predictor will display the number of students in as particular slot in a graphical manner. The graph will be in percentage of 10% like- 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 and so on.
Mechanism of Rank Predictor for AEEE 2017
The rank predictor will be developed by the team of experts, who have analysed the various factors to produce the most accurate rank. The factors which will be examined are:
- Number of candidates applied for the examination
- Number of applicants in a category
- Number of aspirants from a particular board
- Previous year opening and closing of rank
- Previous year rank/percentile/scores of the candidates
Disclaimer of AEEE 2017 Rank Predictor
- Candidates must understand that the rank predictor tool will not calculate the exact ranking of the candidates but will give a rough figure of the rank.
- The accuracy of the predictor will depend on proper calculation of marks and usage of answer key.
The link for the AEEE 2017 Rank Predictor will be provided in the article soon. Meanwhile, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more latest news and updates on AEEE 2017