AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who are appearing for AEEE 2017 Admission Test must ensure that they should fulfil the Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2017. Amrita University has made some specific eligibility norms with regard to Candidate’s Age, Educational qualifications etc. It is compulsory for the candidates to fulfil the required Eligibility Criteria for admission in the University. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of B.Tech Programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in AEEE .The details related to AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2017:
Following are the important details related to AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1996.
- Candidate should pass in the 10+2(Class XII) or equivalent exam.
- Candidate must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry not less than 55% marks in each of the three subjects.
- Candidates who have passed three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks must be awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates who are appearing Class XII examination can also apply.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the above mentioned examinations in March/April 2017 are expected to secure marks as above.
Selection Process of AEEE 2017:
Here are some of the important points regarding Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) 2017:
- Candidates must note that during the seat allotment session the rank of the candidate will be the major deciding part but they must also fulfil the AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria equally.
- In order to secure seat and get admission in Amrita University candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they do not fulfil the eligibility criteria irrespective of their AEEE ranks.
- Before attending the counselling candidates must ascertain their eligibility for admission with respect to their age and class XII marks statement.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Eligibility Criteria of Amrita University:
Q: In XII class exam my average marks for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is above 60% but in one of the subjects the score is less than 55%. Can I attend the counselling?
Ans: No. You must get 55% or more separately in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each, together with 60% aggregate in these three subjects.
Q: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Amrita University?
Ans: A candidate should have a pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects (or) a three year Diploma in engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education and also should appear for Amrita Entrance Exam to be eligible to get admission based on his / her rank in the entrance exam. Age restrictions are applied.
For any queries candidates may comment below