AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 – The eligibility criteria of AEEE includes norms that candidates need to satisfy for admission into various B.Tech courses. As per AEEE eligibility criteria 2018, to be eligible for the entrance test candidate’s age must be at least 20 years. Those who have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% are eligible to appear for AEEE 2018. Before applying for the entrance test candidates must check AEEE 2018 eligibility criteria to know their status for the entrance test. Amrita University will conduct AEEE from April 19 to 22 in CBT mode and on April 28, 2018 in P&P mode. Candidates who meet AEEE eligibility criteria will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process. To know complete information about AEEE eligibility criteria 2018 for admission into the four campuses of Amrita University read the article given below on this page.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates fulfilling all the requirements defined in AEEE eligibility criteria given below will be able to take admission at the University:
- Age requirement– Candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after July 1, 1997. The birth date as per school record will be taken into consideration.
- Academic qualification– Applicants need to pass class 12 or equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also, in each of the three subjects, the minimum aggregate must not be less than 55%.
Those who are appearing in class 12 or equivalent examination in March/April 2018 and expect to score the minimum marks given above can also apply for the entrance test.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Management Quota
Candidates who will be applying for AEEE 2018 through management quota have to meet the following requirement:
- Academic qualification– Candidates must pass class 12 or equivalent examination in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Minimum qualifying percentage– In the qualifying examination, applicants must secure minimum 80% in PCM.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018- Foreign candidates
NRI, PIO & foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination. However, NRI sponsored candidates who are pursuing their class 12 or equivalent examination in India but whose either of the parents is an NRI have to appear in the entrance examination. For foreign candidates, AEEE 2018 eligibility criteria are as given below:
- Age requirement – Candidates must be born on or after July 1, 1996.
- Academic qualification (CBSE/ICSE) – Candidates must have passed class 12 examination with an aggregate of minimum 75% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Minimum marks in each of the subject should be not less than 60%.
- Academic qualification (State board) – In class 12, applicants must secure minimum 80% aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Individual minimum marks in the above subjects should be not less than 60%.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 – other than CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board
- Qualification- Candidates who have studied under a system different from CBSE/ ICSE /State Boards, should obtain preferably ‘A’ grade (or equivalent) in ‘A’ level examination or its equivalent.
- Advance placement Courses– Students who have taken Advance Placement Courses will be given preference.
- Subjects requirement– Candidates must have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry in class 11 and class 12.
- Equivalence certificate– Applicants must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, AIU House, 16. Comd. Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg), New Delhi, India.
AEEE Application Form 2018 – The application form of AEEE 2018 will be available in offline as well as in online mode from November 15, 2017 to March 31, 2018. AEEE application fee is Rs. 1000 for all candidates. Each and every aspirant who meet AEEE eligibility criteria and seeking admission into B.Tech courses in the University have to fill the form. Candidates can apply through any of the modes within the given period of time.
About AEEE 2018 – Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2018 for admission into B.Tech courses offered at the four campuses of Amrita school of engineering. AEEE 2018 will be held in two modes- Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P) mode. The examination in CBT mode will be conducted in around 96 cities of the country while the offline test will be held in 40 cities of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala only. Based on the rank secured by candidates in AEEE 2018, candidates will be allotted seats through the counselling and seat allotment process. In 2017, around 1 lakh students appeared in AEEE for admission into various B.Tech courses offered in the four campuses of the university in Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Chennai and Bengaluru.
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on AEEE 2018
For any doubt or query regarding AEEE eligibility criteria 2018– Comment below