AEEE 2017 Answer Key – The answer key of AEEE 2017 consists of correct answers of the questions asked in the entrance examination. Through AEEE answer key, the candidates can match the answers marked by them. It must be noted that Amrita University do not publish an official answer key. A link will be provided in the article, if university releases AEEE answer key 2017. The candidates can examine number of correct and incorrect answers chosen by them. With the AEEE 2017 answer key, the candidates can evaluate the approximate scores secured by them in examination. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2017 is to be held from April 20 to 23, in computer based mode (CBT) and April 29, in pen and paper mode (P&P). Check procedure to download the AEEE 2017 answer key, important points and other related information, read the article below.
Use rank predictor tools to predict your AEEE rank
Important points related to Amrita University Answer Key
- The answer key will be released by Amrita University after the online test i.e. Computer Based Test and offline Pen & Paper Test gets over.
- The Answer key will be provided for all the three papers i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates with the help of the answer key will be able to evaluate the number of right and wrong answers attempted by them.
- Candidates will be able to estimate the probable marks through the Answer Key of AEEE 2017.
How to download the AEEE 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates need to go to the link available on this page
- An option to download the AEEE 2017 Answer Keys will be notified as soon as it is released.
- In general there are separate answer keys for the three subjects, candidates need to choose their question paper code to get AEEE 2017 Answer Key.
- Once candidates have downloaded the answer keys they can match their answers.
- Candidates must take a note of the marking scheme of the entrance exam to calculate as a result.
- Candidates can now get a general idea of their possibilities to get admission in the University.
Note: Candidates must note that the estimated marks are not the final result. Only Amrita University has the right to announce the AEEE 2017 Result.