WBUT PGET 2017 Result

0
189

WBUT PGET 2017 ResultWBUT PGET 2017 ResultThe Result of WBUT PGET 2017 will be declared in the 4th week of July 2017. It will be announced by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, the conducting body of the exam. Candidates will be able to check their WBUT PGET Result by entering Application Number and few required details. The Result of WBUT PGET 2017 will be announced for all the candidates who will appear for the entrance examination, in the month of July 2017. The result will reflect the performance of the candidates and the score, as well as, the rank will be disclosed through it. Candidates may check the process to access the WBUT PGET 2017 Result, its importance, details about score and merit, from the article below.

 

How to Check the WBUT PGET 2017 Result

The Result of WBUT PGET 2017 will not be announced offline. The candidates will be able to check it by following the process below:

  • Access the link to check the result. It will be uploaded on this page when it will be announced.
  • In the displayed window, there will be two options to check the result. First will be by entering the Application Number, whereas, the another option will be by entering the Name, Date of Birth, E-mail Id, Phone Number and Father’s Name.
  • After submitting the required details, the candidate will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • The portal will open, check and download the Result of WBUT PGET 2017.

Candidates must note that the conducting body will not send any score or rank card to the candidates. Hence, candidates will have to download the displayed result. It will serve as WBUT PGET 2017 Rank Card and has to be submitted during the counselling and admission.

Allocation of WBUT PGET 2017 Score and Merit

Calculating the Score of WBUT PGET 2017

The WBUT PGET Score 2017 will be determined by following the marking scheme of the examination. As per it, 1 mark will be allocated to the candidates for choosing the correct answer option. For choosing the wrong answer or for not attempting the question, no marks will be deducted. Out of 100, the marks secured by the candidates will be termed as their score.

Calculating WBUT PGET 2017 Merit

The merit of the examination will be determined a on the basis of the score secured in the exam and GATE or the Qualifying score marks. The method for WBUT PGET 2017 Merit is:

  • In case of GATE qualifiers, 70% weightage will be given to the score secured in GATE and remaining 30% to the WBUT PGET score.
  • For Non-GATE qualifiers, 80% weighage is given to WBUT PGET score and rest of the 20% weightage is for marks of the candidates in qualifying examination.

Note: Even if candidate has qualified GATE, they need to appear for WBUT PGET 2017.

Points to Note About WBUT PGET 2017 Result

The below mentioned points are important and candidates must have a knowledge of it.

  • The WBUT PGET 2017 Result will contain the score of the candidates, along with the merit.
  • It can also be used as the WBUT PGET 2017 Rank Card when required.
  • Candidates cannot challenge it. Any request for the same will not be entertained.
  • During the couselling, seats will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of rank secured by them.


Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com and know all the latest updates about WBUT PGET 2017 Result.

SHARE
Previous articleWBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff
Next articleKEE 2017 Exam Centres
An Undergraduate in Commerce, I went on to pursue Masters in Communication to explore my options in the much more creative field. The writing was always enticing but only after giving a go to Public Relationship, I realized my true calling. Finally, considering it as a serious career option, here I am working as a senior content writer with the Entrancecorner.com, and attempting to be the potential writer which I meant to be.