WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor is a tool which helps the candidates in predicting their ranks in WBJEE as per the scores obtained by them. The WBJEE 2017 entrance examination will be held on April 23, 2017. The result will be declared on June 05, 2017. Thus, candidates will not have to wait for a long time. Through WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor, the candidates can examine their rank. To calculate the probable rank, one must have WBJEE scores in hand. In order to use the Rank Predictor of WBJEE 2017, candidates must log in with a valid Facebook or Google ID. By entering the relevant asked details, the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2017 will display the result. Check the procedure and more details to use the WBJEE 2017 Predictor from the article below.
How to calculate scores for WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor?
In order to calculate the rank, candidates must have their scores ready. Scroll down and follow the steps to examine the scores.
- Candidates must download the official or unofficial WBJEE 2017 Answer Key. The solution keys will contain the answers of the questions asked in the examination.
- Candidates can use the answer keys to examine their performance in the exam.
- While calculating the scores, candidates must follow the WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern, under which, for category 1, candidates will be awarded one mark for a correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- However, 2 marks will be added for a correct answer and ½ marks will be subtracted for category 2. And, for category 3, 2 marks will be awarded and no negative marking will be done.
- After calculating, deduct the total number of incorrect answer from the total marks of the examination. The result will be the expected scores.
How to use WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor?
In order to use the WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor, candidates must follow the steps provided below:
- The link to use the Rank Predictor of WBJEE 2017 will be provided on this page.
- Clicking on the link will lead to the rank calculator, in which candidates will have to log in using their Facebook or Google account.
- Thereafter, the user will be required to enter the following details, such as WBJEE 2017 Roll Number, expected scores in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, cutoff category, qualifying year of class X and XII, board of qualifying examination, actual/expected board percentage.
- Click on ‘predict now’ and the WBJEE Rank Predictor will display the expected rank of the candidates.
Note: Candidates can use the expected rank obtained from the Rank Estimator of WBJEE 2017, while predicting the number of colleges through WBJEE 2017 College Predictor.
Advantages of using WBJEE 2017 Rank Predictor
The advantages of using the Rank Predictor of WBJEE 2017 are as follows:
- Candidates will be able to check their rank before the announcement of actual result.
- With the help of the rank, candidates will be able to check the list of colleges which grants admission on the basis of such rank.
- Candidates can make a list of colleges which will be useful to them at the time of WBJEE 2017 Counselling.
For more details on WBJEE 2017, stay updated through, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/