WBJEE 2017 Application Form submission process has closed on February 04, 2017. However, the correction window for WBJEE 2017 Application Form has started from February 06, 2017. Candidates can correct their uploaded images as well as all the particulars except some of the registration data in the form. Only those candidates who have already submitted the application form successfully will be able to make the required changes. The image correction facility has been extended until February 20, 2017 (5:00 pm). Therefore, every aspirant of WBJEE 2017 is advised to make the required changes as soon as possible. After the last date, no student will be allowed to edit or modify any particulars in the form. The links to make corrections in the form is provided below. To know the procedure to correct details in WBJEE 2017 Application Form go through the article given below.
Latest: Click Here – To make corrections in the WBJEE 2017 Application Form
Requirements for WBJEE 2017 Application Form
Before starting the application process, the following items must be kept ready by the candidates:
- Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression
- Valid Email ID
- Functional Mobile number
- Details of class XII or equivalent examination
- Annual Income details of candidate’s parents
Procedure to fill the WBJEE 2017 Application Form
The procedure to fill the application form includes few simple steps. Candidates have to click on the link given above to access the application window. Candidates have to click on the ‘Apply’ button, read the instructions carefully and proceed to apply for WBJEE 2017. In the form, applicants have to enter the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent Domicile
- Person with Disability (if applicable)
- Home District
- Annual Family Income
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Have you Applied in JEE (Main) 2017
- If applied, enter JEE Main 2017 Application Number
Course and Exam City Options
- Apply for
- 1st Choice of Exam City
- 2nd Choice of Exam City
- 3rd Choice of Exam City
Educational Details (Class XII or Equivalent)
- Pass Status
- Course/Stream Name
- Board/University Name
- Passing Year
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Marks in Percentage
- Roll No./Enroll No.
- Institute Name and address
- Pin code
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Landline number with STD code or any other contact number
- Choose your Password
- Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter security pin (Case sensitive)
Note: Candidates must be careful while entering the above-mentioned details. The information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
After entering all the required details, mark a tick on the declaration box and click on the ‘Submit’ button. The system will generate a page confirming the completion of the 1st step pf the online application form. The unique application number of 7 digits will also be displayed on the screen. Candidates must note down the same and keep it safe for future reference.
Uploading of Documents
After entering all the details mentioned above, applicants have to upload the scanned images of recent passport sized photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression, enter the security pin and click on the ‘upload’ button. The format required for the images is given below:
|Photograph||4 kb to 100 kb||3.5cm x 4.5 cm||JPG|
|Signature||1 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||JPG|
|Left hand thumb impression (LTI)||1 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||JPG|
Important Features of the Photograph
- The photograph must be taken on or after December 01, 2016.
- Low-Quality Photographs taken by mobile phones and self-composed portrait will be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be very light in colour.
- 50% of the face should be seen in the photograph.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses or goggles are not permitted in the photograph.
- The photograph must match with the candidate’s appearance at the time of examination.
- A Copy of the same photograph must be produced at the examination centre, during counselling, admission, registration with the University etc.
Payment of Application Fee
After filling the application form and uploading the documents, candidates will be directed to the page of fee payment. The amount of fee to be paid is Rs.500 + Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The payment can be done through any one of the following modes:
Online Mode- Candidates can pay the application fee via Net banking/Debit/Credit Cards and follow the instructions to complete the payment process.
Offline Mode- Candidates can use the Allahabad Bank E-Challan mode to pay the application fee. As soon as the candidate selects the option, a bank challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate and amount of fees required to paid by the candidate. Candidate must download and take a print out of the bank challan and deposit the fee with Core Banking Services (CBS) in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
Note: The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the ‘Confirmation Page’ will be generated by the system. An application number will also be generated which will also be sent to the candidates via SMS/email. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the confirmation page and preserve the same till the completion of the admission process.
The correction window for WBJEE 2017 Application form and for uploaded images has been activated. Applicants can correct their uploading of images until Feb 20, 2017 (5:00 pm). Candidates have to follow the steps given below to make the required changes:
• Click on the link(s) provided above
• On the login page, enter the application number, password and Security pin
• Click on the ‘Sign in’ button
• Make the required changes in the form
Note: Candidates will be given only one chance to make the corrections in the application form.
Particulars available for correction in WBJEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can make changes in all the fields except the following data entered by them during registration:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
Add Important Points of WBJEE 2017 Application Form Correction
• During the correction facility period, candidates can only make changes in the form they have duly submitted. New registration of applicants will not be entertained by the Board.
• Candidates have to make the correction within the given period of correction window. After February 08, 2017, no candidate will be allowed to make any correction.
• If candidates receive any SMS/email regarding any discrepancy in the photograph/ signature or Left thumb Impression uploaded by them, they have to rectify it within one day.