WBJEE 2017 Admit Card will be issued to candidates tentatively on April 12, 2017. Only those candidates who will successfully apply for the entrance examination will be able to download the Admit Card of WBJEE 2017. Candidates will not be issued a hard copy of the admit card. They have to get a print out of the admit card and carry the same to the examination centre. Without it, no student will be allowed to appear in the examination. In the article given below, candidates may check important details along with guidelines to download WBJEE 2017 Admit Card.
Procedure to download WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to click on the link. (The link will be provided later).
- In the login page, candidates have to enter the application number and password set by the candidates while filling the WBJEE 2017 Application Form. after entering the details candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon successful submission, the WBJEE 2017 Admit Card will be generated by the system.
- Before downloading the admit card, aspirants must go through all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure to take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe.
Details to be mentioned in WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
In the Admit Card, following details will be mentioned, which a candidate must go through first.
- Enrolment Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Scheduled Time
- Address of Exam Centre
- Photograph, Signature
Crucial Details about the Admit Card / Hall Ticket
These are the important details that a candidate must keep in mind.
- The admit card provided by admission committee, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will be considered as a valid one.
- It will be available online. No hall ticket will be sent by post to the candidate.
- WBJEEB will issue the admit card on the basis of the information provided by the candidate during the application process. Only those Applicant whose eligibility is evident will be issued admit card and shall be provisionally permitted to appear for WBJEE 2017.
- All the details mentioned in the card must be checked carefully before downloading it.
- The Admit Card is one of the important document for examination. Therefore, it is should not be mutilated/distorted/soiled, not even by mistake. Candidate with such admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- Along with the hard copy of the admit card, candidates also have to carry a copy of coloured photograph similar to the one uploaded during online application and a photo identity card in original such as Aadhar card/Pan card/Passport/Class X admit card/School ID card.
- The hall ticket must be handed over to the invigilator for the verification process, whenever asked.
- Candidates must ensure that they conserve a proper admit card before reaching the examination centre.
- No excuse will be permitted if the candidate fails to report to the exam centre on scheduled date and time.
- Duplicate admit card will not be issued to the candidate after the examination. Thus, it must be retained carefully in a secure place under undamaged condition until the end of the admission process.
Disparity in WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
In case, of any discrepancy or unavailability WBJEE 2017 Admit Card, or not in able to access the admit card, candidates must immediately inform the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board authority and resolve the situation. Contact details are mentioned below.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Toll Free Number: 1800 345 0050
Phone: (033) 23671198