WBJEE 2017 Cutoff will be declared along with the declaration of the result. Candidates appearing in the Joint Entrance Examination of West Bengal 2017 will be shortlisted based on the cutoff marks. The cutoff marks will be published after the declaration of the WBJEE 2017 Result. Every year there a minimum of three lakhs of candidates appearing for the entrance examination. The availability of seats will be lesser in comparison to the candidates. Therefore it is important to get a good score in the WBJEE 2017 for admission in the colleges of West Bengal. The cutoff is one of the best ways to delimit the candidates for admission. To know last year opening & closing ranks and more details of WBJEE 2017 Cutoff read the article given below.
Factors that determine WBJEE 2017 Cutoff
- The number of applicants for the exam.
- The number of applicants appeared in the entrance examination.
- The level of difficulty in the WBJEE 2017.
- Overall Performance of candidates and pass percentage rate.
- Last year Cutoff marks
- Number of Seats available for admission.
Importance of WBJEE 2017 Cutoff
- The cutoff marks will help the candidates to get an idea of the colleges and courses that they can apply for admission at the counselling.
- Through previous year cutoff candidates can estimate their chances of admission in the colleges of West Bengal.
- The candidates can assume which courses they can choose and colleges that will be available on the basis of the availability of seats in particular colleges after the declaration of WBJEE 2017 Cutoff.
After WBJEE 2017 Cutoff
- The various participating institutes will declare their WBJEE 2017 Cutoff for WBJEE 2017.
- After the declaration of the cutoff marks, there will be WBJEE 2017 Merit List will be prepared.
- Candidates will be called for WBJEE 2017 Counselling process for admissions.
- In the counselling process, the candidates can plan and select among Participating Institutes of WBJEE 2017 and course of their choice on the basis of the Cutoff marks of WBJEE 2017.
Counselling of WBJEE 2017
- Candidates will be called for counselling process as per their ranks obtained in the entrance examination.
- The counselling of WBJEE 2017 will also depend on the eligibility norms fulfilled by the candidate and submission of all correct and valid documents.
- The schedule of the counselling will be notified by the conducting body.
- Seat Allotment will be based on the rank, choices filled by the candidate, availability of seats in colleges of West Bengal.
For any other queries regarding WBJEE 2017 Cutoff drop your comments below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com for any updates & news.