VTUEEE 2017 – The Phase I of engineering entrance examination for Vel Tech Dr RR & Dr SR University was held on January 29, 2017. The entrance examination was conducted for the intake of candidates in UG engineering courses. The result for the Phase I will be announced on February 15, 2017. The application form for Phase II of the examination can be availed from the link below. The last date to apply is April 15, 2017. VTUEEE 2017 Phase II will be held in online and offline mode. The offline exam is due on April 24, 2017, whereas, the online exam will be held from April 25 to 30, 2017.
Latest: VTUEEE 2017 Phase II Application Form Available – Apply Here
Exam Name: VelTech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VLTU EEE) 2017
Conducting body: VelTech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai
Salient Features of VTUEEE
- VTUEEE 2017 will be held in two phases.
- Phase I of the examination will held in offline mode and the II phase will be held in both online and offline mode.
- The University offers 20 B Tech. programmes in total.
- Candidates can apply in both offline and online mode for the examination.
- Candidates must fulfill all the norms to be eligible for VTUEEE 2017.
- The examination will be held across 21 states of the country.
- Admit cards will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the day of the examination.
- The results for Phase I will be announce on February 15, 2017 and for phase II on May 4, 2017.
- The counselling will be done for the qualified candidates on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the examination.
VTUEEE 2017 Programmes
The university provides a total no. of 20 B.Tech programs. Candidates can check the name of all the courses provided in the list given below:
|S No||Programmes Name|
|04||Information Technology (Cloud Computing)|
|06||EEE (Energy Engineering)|
|07||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|08||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|09||ECE (Smart Systems)|
|10||ECE (Embedded Systems)|
|11||CSE (Financial Computing)|
|12||CSE (Networking & Cyber Security)|
|13||CSE (Data Analytics)|
|14||CSE (Animation & Game Design)|
|16||Computer Science & Engineering|
Every aspirant must fulfill the eligibility criteria of VTUEEE 2017 in order for being able to take admission in various degrees offered. Check the eligibility criteria below:
|Age||Candidates must complete 25 year of age on July 1, 2017. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.|
|S No||Events||Important Dates|
|Phase I||Phase II|
|1||Start date for receipt of Application form||October 5, 2017||October 5, 2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of Application form||January 21, 2017||April 15, 2017|
|3||Date of examination||January 29, 2017||Offline exam- April 24, 2017
Online exam- April 25- 30, 2017
|4||Result declaration||February 15, 2017||
May 4, 2017
- VTUEEE 2017 Application Form has been made available in both online and offline mode from October 5, 2017.
- Candidates can purchase the offline application form of VTUEEE 2017 candidate from the Regional offices of Veltech University and Book shops.
- The application process for Phase I has ended and the last date to submit the application form for Phase II is April 15, 2017.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 950. The application fee can be paid online through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through demand draft.
The Exam Centres of VTUEEE 2017 will be held across different states of the country. Check the first ten names of the centre state and cities along with the centre code given below.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||002|
- The Admit Card of VTUEEE 2017 will be sent by post to the candidates two weeks prior the conduct of examination.
- The e-admit card will be available online. Candidates can download the same by entering their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates must keep their admit card in a safe place. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- If any of the candidate does not receive their admit card, they have to contact helpline number or write to the university at least 15 days prior to the examination date.
- Candidates must send the request to the director/ admission officer with two photographs similar to the one affixed on the application form of VTUEEE 2017.
VTUEEE 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of VTUEEE 2017 list the subject wise topic for the examination. Candidates can check the syllabus listed below:
|Physics||Optics, mechanics, Properties of matter, Electricity, Heat and thermodynamics, electronic devices, Atomic physics, Magnetism, Laser and optic fiber, Nuclear physics, electronic devices|
|Chemistry||S Block, P Block, D Block, F Block elements, Some basic concepts in chemistry, Thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, Co- ordination chemistry and solid state chemistry, redox reactions and electrochemistry, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogen, Organic compounds containing oxygen, polymers, Bio molecules|
Complex numbers, Partial fractions, Matrices and determinants, Quadratic equations, Trigonometry, Binomial theorem for a positive integral index, Permutations and combinations, Two dimensional coordinate geometry, Vector Algebra, Three dimensional geometry, Integration, Limit, continuity and differentiability, Set, theory & probability, Ordinary differential equations
VTUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of VTUEEE 2017 list all important information related to the pattern of the test. The examination will be held in two phases. Check all relevant details in the table given below:
|Mode of Examination||Phase I: Pen and paper based examination.
Phase II: Pen and paper based & Computer based test
|Type of Question||One tier and two tier multiple choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||Mathematics: 50
|Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question will carry one mark. There is no deduction of marks for incorrect answer.|
VTUEEE 2017 Sample Papers
Candidates who wants ace VTUEEE 2017 must practice sample papers. After completing the syllabus, candidates must solve sample papers to analyse their preparation level. As the sample papers are similar to the question paper of the examination, solving it will give an experience in advance. Candidates will able understand the pattern of the question paper; weightage of marks, difficulty level of the paper, marks distribution etc. Regular practice will also help candidates to overcome their shortcomings. Hence, candidates should download sample papers and practice it on a regular basis.
VTUEEE 2017 Answer Key
The Answer key of VTUEEE 2017 will be released after the conclusion of the examination. It consists of the correct answers of all the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the answer key candidates can cross check their answer and calculate their probable score.
VTUEEE 2017 Result
- The Result of VTUEEE 2017 Phase I will be published on 15th Feb 2017.
- Phase II result will be released on May 4, 2017.
- The result of both the phases of examination will be available online. The result will not be sent by post.
- At the time of declaration of result, ranks obtained by the qualified candidates will be sent through email, if provided at the time of registration.
VTUEEE 2017 Rank List
A Rank list will be prepared for the qualified candidates. The Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in VTUEEE 2017.
VTUEEE 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their rank in VTUEEE 2017 will be held at the University campus, Chennai.
- The counselling schedule will be sent to the qualified students after the declaration of result. It will also be released online.
- Candidates have to be present in person for the counselling.
- Candidates have to pay the annual fees through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University” payable at Chennai along with a covering letter.
- At the time of counselling, candidates should write their names and the branch allotted to them on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Address: Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : 044-2684 1601, 2684 0896, 249
Mobile : 096004 09114
Toll Free No : 180030706949
Email : email@example.com
Official website: www.veltechuniv.edu.in