VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card was made available in both online and offline mode for phase I examination which was held on January 29, 2017. It was issued to only those candidates who successfully applied for VTUEEE 2017. The e- admit card was available online for download. It was also sent by post to the candidates prior to the examination date. The admit card which is also known as the hall ticket is an important document for candidates to enter the examination hall. Candidates must retain the same until the admission process is over. The admit card for Phase II will be available two weeks prior to the commencement of the examination. The link to download the admit card of Phase II examination will be available below. Check the downloading process along with other relevant details of VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card given below on this page.
General Information and Instruction
- Vel Tech Technical University will issue the admit card for the candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
- The hall ticket will be sent by post to all the candidates about two weeks from the examination day in advance.
- Candidates can also get access to the admit card online. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to enter their application no. and date of birth.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card. The admit card must be brought along with the candidates to the examination centre.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall under any circumstances.
- If any candidate does not receive their admit card at least 15 days prior to the examination day, he/ she will require to contact helpline/ write to the University.
- Candidates have to address and send the written application to the Director/ Admission Officer of VTUEEE 2017 along with two passport sized photographs similar to the one affixed on the application form.
- To get a duplicate hall ticket, candidates have to send the Photocopy of the Application Form, photocopy of the Demand draft/ Challan) or the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office to the candidates who have submitted the application form by registered/ speed post.
- The University will not take any responsibility for any consequences that may arise due to the loss of admit card or non-delivery of the same.
Procedure to download VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card
- Click on the link. (Link will be provided soon)
- Enter the Application no. and date of birth
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check all the details and instruction mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Download and print your VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card
- Keep the admit card at a safe place.
VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card Available now login below to download Admit Card
Helpline Centres of VTUEEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates who do not receive their admit card 15 days before the examination day can contact the helpline centres. Check the list given below.
|Chennai Head Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University’Santhi Sudha’,38, ABM Avenue, (Opp. Crown Plaza Hotel), R.A.Puram, Chennai-600 028, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Chennai Regional Office||
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityNo:34, Gandhi Mandapam Road(Next to SBI),Kotturpuram, Chennai-600 085Tamil Nadu, India.Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
|Delhi Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityA 3/2, Vasanth Vihar,New Delhi-110 057Phone: +91-11-26143064, 09560320110|
|Hyderabad 1 Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityNo:2, Sri Nilaya Estate,Near Image Hospitals, Ameerpet,Hyderabad – 500073.Phone: 040-65246025Mobile: 08977638326|
|Hyderabad 2 Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityFlat No: 404, Pavani EstateNear Image Hospitals, A road no2,Banjara Hills,Hyderabad – 500034.Phone: 040-6524 6025|
|Rajahmundry Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityIIed Floor, D.No: 36-10-27 ,Syamala Theatre, Stadium Road Corner T.nagar,Rajahmundry East GothawariAndhra Pradesh – 533 101.Phone: 082200 92465|
|Nellore Regional Office||Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University
D.no 16-1-190 & 186, 2nd floor
Sainath Agencies (opp) AC centre,Trunk Road Nellore- 524001
Phone: 097903 29208
|Vijayawada Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityDoor No.39-14-2, Uttam Towers, IIed Floor,Opp to Gateway Hotel, M.G Road, LabbipetVijayawada – 520 010.Phone: +91 866 2497 255/355/455,Mobile: 082200 92469|
|Visakhapatnam Regional Office||Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University
D.No: 48-16-11A, 1st floor,
Opp. R.T.C. Complex, Nearby Kakatheeya Mess,
Aseelmetta, Vishakapatnam- 530 016,Phone: 089125 37599/ 082200 92467
|Kanpur Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University3rd Floor D7 KakadeoKanpur 208 025.Phone: 0875 4416 296(Road Side Flat) – Udeay Plaza ,House.No 117 / N / 76, Kakadeo , Kanpur.|
|Tirupati Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR UniversityChakra Towers,3rd Floor (Upstairs Dena Bank), Beside Indira Priyadharshini Vegetable Market, Main road,Tuda Road, Chittoor-517501,
Tirupati, AndhraPradesh, India.Mobile: 073860 43639Phone: 0877 2222 476/473
|Andaman & Nicobar Regional Office||Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University1st Floor,Abyodhya Sangham, Chinna Neela Wathi, Ward no 1,Haddo,Port Blair,
Andhaman Nicobar land mark near Balaganapadhy Temple, Phone: 096795 08842 / 094455 68802