VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking – The Online Test Booking System has been made functional by VIT University. Only the registered candidates will be able to participate in the process of VITEEE slot booking 2017. The candidates can book a slot by logging in using their application number, password and verification code in the designated spaces. The candidates must book a day, date and time for the online entrance examination. To download the admit card of VITEEE 2017, it is necessary for the candidates to follow the procedure of VITEEE slot booking. The VIT online test booking system (OTBS) will be available only for one minute, in which candidates will have to book a slot as per their preference and convenience. Candidates can book their slot until March 22, 2017. VITEEE 2017 will be conducted in online mode from April 05 to 16, 2017. Check the procedure and other related information of VITEEE 2017 slot booking from the article below.
Important Instructions about VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking
The candidates must note down the important guidelines mentioned below while booking VITEEE 2017 slot. The instructions will help the candidates in case of any trouble.
- If the window for VITEEE 2017 slot booking is not opening, the candidates can try Mozilla Fire Fox browser.
- Start the VITEEE slot booking after clearing all the old cookies using C-Cleaner or pressing F5 to refresh web page.
- In case, of any correction/typo error in the name/date of birth/gender etc. in the VITEEE 2017 admit card, the candidates are advised to book a slot first. The necessary can be done at the time of counselling/admission process.
- The candidates must select PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) for engineering programmes and PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) for Bio stream programmes carefully.
- If the photograph/signature is not printed/visible in the VITEEE hall ticket properly, then, the candidates will be required to carry one passport size photograph along with one photo identity proof to the exam centre.
- Change in exam date/test city/slot/subject will not be entertained, under any circumstances.
- Candidates must ensure the proper connectivity and speed of Internet, as the VIT university will not be responsible for any kind of system failure or technical issues.
VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking – Basic Details
The slot booking, for any examination, is a process through which the candidates choose a day and time on which they wish to appear for the examination it is done for those exams which are held in a window of multiple days and are held in various slots.
The booking system of VIT University is called as VITEEE Online Test Booking System. The salient features of it are as below:
- Online Mode – The facility to book VITEEE 2017 slot will only be provided online.
- Real Time Window – The VITEEE OTBS 2017 will be a real time application. The booking window will open for the duration of one minute and within it candidates will have to fulfill the formalities of booking.
- On the First Come First Serve Basis – The slot will be booked in the first come first serve order.
- Only Once – The candidates will only be allowed to book the slot once. Also, when it is booked the facility to change will not be provided.
VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking – What to Book
Under the VIT University slot booking 2017, the candidates will reserve the following:
- Test Center
- Test Date
- Test Time/Slot
The entire procedure to book it is as given below.
Procedure of VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking
Before booking a slot for VITEEE 2017, the candidates must ensure that they have not booked or have any other examination on that particular date of the VITEEE.
The step by step procedure of VITEEE slot booking 2017 has been detailed below. Also, for more clarity, the candidates can refer to the images provided at the end of each step.
Step 1: The candidates will be required to click on the link provided on this page. On accessing that link, the candidates will be redirected to VITEEE 2017 OTBS. In the slot booking of VITEEE portal, candidates must enter the following details:
- Application number
- Verification code
After submitting the required details, click on ‘login’.
Step 2: In the next step, the information of the candidates will be displayed on the screen, which must be confirmed by the candidates clicking on the check box. The candidates are advised to read the important note for VITEEE 2017 slot booking. Thereafter, click on ‘Book a seat’ to book VITEEE 2017 slot.
Step 3: After clicking on ‘book a seat’, the candidates need to enter following information in the required space.
- Test name
- Test city
- Subject chosen for VITEEE 2017 (PCME or PCBE)
- Test date preference
- Test centre name
Note: The candidates must complete the slot booking of VITEEE 2017 quickly as the availability of seat changes after every second.
Step 4: After clicking on ‘Test centre name’, the address of VITEEE 2017 exam centres will be displayed automatically. The time slot available on the particular date selected by the candidates will appear on the screen. As per their convenience, the candidates must click on ‘Book’ for the required slot.
Step 5: After processing the VITEEE 2017 slot booking, the candidates will be given one minute to confirm their booking. In this minute, the candidates can make the changes, if needed and there is a possibility that the seat availability may change after clicking on ‘book’ button.
Step 6: The candidates must check all the slot details before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. The system will display the time remaining to confirm a slot.
Step 7: After successful VITEEE 2017 slot booking , the system will generate the e-admit card, which will furnish the following details:
- Application number
- Subject chosen
- Test date
- Test time
- Test centre address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions for the aspirants
The candidates will receive the VITEEE 2017 admit card on the registered email Id. An SMS will also be sent to the candidates regarding the confirmation of their booking. To download the admit card, click on ‘Go Home’ to go back to the home page.
Step 8: On the home page, by clicking on ‘View my admit card’, the candidates will be able to view and take a printout of their VITEEE 2017 admit card. The candidates who have booked their slot can download their hall ticket of VITEEE 2017 anytime before the date of the exam.
With this, the VITEEE 2017 slot booking will complete.
VITEEE 2017 Slot Booking – FAQ’s
Ever year students have few similar queries, we have taken it below to assist our reader more.
Qes. Who will be able to book a slot?
Ans. Only those candidates will receive VITEEE 2017 slot booking password, hence book a slot, who will submit the VITEEE 2017 Application Form and fee.
Qes. Can I change my slot?
Ans. No, there is no chance that the candidates will be allowed to alter the booking.
Qes. I am unable to book the desired slot, what should I do?
Ans. The booking will be done on the first-cum-first basis and the application will be open for a very short duration of time, so leading to possibilities that some slots will be filled soon. There is no possibility that the candidate will be allowed to book a filled slot. The only way to not land up in this situation is to book a slot as soon as possible.
Qes. I forgot to book my slot; will the University again open the booking window?
Ans. No, the VITEEE 2017 slot booking facility will not be allowed twice. However, the University will automatically book the slot for those who will not do it for themselves.
Qes. How to retrieve password?
Ans. If the candidates forget their password, they can use the link ‘Forgot password’ provided at left end side of the page. The candidates will have an option to get the password to their mobile number and registered email-ID.
The link will direct the candidates to a new page, where an application number must be entered and by clicking on ‘Get password’ button, they will receive a new password at their email-ID and mobile number.
Qes. How to recover application number?
Ans. In case, the candidates forgets their application number, use the link available at the right end of the page. The aspirant will be directed to the ‘Application No. search’ portal.
In the portal, the candidates will be required to enter following details exactly as filled while registering themselves.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Submit all the information to retrieve the application number.
For more information on VITEEE 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/