VITEEE 2017 Seat Allotment – The VIT University will organise the seat allotment of VITEEE 2017 from May 10 to 12. VITEEE seat allotment is to be held in two phases. Only the eligible candidates can participate in VITEEE 2017 seat allotment process. Based on VIT result and rank secured in entrance examinations, the candidates will be called for counselling. During counselling, VITEEE seat allotment 2017 process will be done. Candidates with rank 01 to 20,000 will have to report to counselling campuses for VITEEE seat allotment as per their rank. Candidates will be allotted seats as per rank, availability of seats and preferences of courses & campuses. After VITEEE 2017 seat allotment, candidates must produce the list of relevant documents for verification purpose. Along with document, candidates are advised to deposit tuition fee for Group A and B courses. For complete information on VITEEE 2017 seat allotment, procedure, withdrawal and refund of fees, read the article below.
Latest: Check VITEEE toppers 2017
VITEEE 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
- VIT University will follow the single-window admission system for the allocation of candidates for all the B.Tech. programmes offered in Chennai and Vellore campuses of the university. However, it is expected that the candidates will be allotted seats in Bhopal and Amaravati campuses also from the upcoming session.
- The allotment of seats in VITEEE 2017 will be done on the basis of rank of the candidates in VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2017.
- In order to enable candidates to make their choice, the details of various B.Tech programmes and the number of seats that have been allotted along with the total number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre.
- This must be noted that although there is no guarantee, university will make an effort for the to place candidates at their top choices as per the enrolment quota.
- In order to take care of the absentees, university usually calls more candidates than the number of seats available in the university for the counselling process. The allotment of seats will be based on the merit list prepared by the university.
- If the candidate will not appear in person for the counselling process, his/her seats will automatically be transferred to the next candidate as per the merits.
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, a candidate will not be able to attend the counselling in person, he/she can attend the subsequent round after informing the office about the same.
- All the relevant documents along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/- in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable to Vellore, which includes the counselling fee, is also to be submitted by the candidate. Without the same, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the counselling round.
In case of Withdrawal from VITEEE 2017 Seat Allotment– If in case a candidate decides to withdraw from the programme, then the following procedure should be followed.
- Withdrawal before the commencement of the programme- If a candidate wants to cancel his/her admission before the commencement of classes, he/she need to give their request for cancellation online on the Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawal after the commencement of the programme- If a candidate wish to cancel the admission after the commencement of course, he/she will have to submit the ‘No Dues Certificate’ for his/her respective school of VIT, along with the application for the withdrawal signed by the parent/guardian, with original fee receipt and provisional admission letter.
Refund of Fees – The fees will be refunded as per the UGC norms. VITEEE 2017 Seat Allotment fee will not be refunded. But it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the university. All refunds will be deposited after deductions if any, at the time of cancellation of admission.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/, for latest updates and news on VITEEE 2017 Seat Allotment.