VITEEE 2017 Result– The Vellore Institute of Technology will be conducting the VITEEE 2017, from April 5 to 16, 2017. After the commencement of examination, the university will declare the result on or before April 24, 2017. Candidates can check the result from the link provided in the article. An application number, verification code and password has to be filled by the candidate. The result of VITEEE 2017 will be announced in the online mode. There is no provision to send the result by post. After the result is declared, a new merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority. Read the procedure to check the VITEEE 2017 Result, Equating Methodology and more.
Process to check VITEEE 2017 Result
Before checking the result of VITEEE 2017, candidates must need the following:
- The speed of the Internet must be fast enough.
- Keep ready the Application Number and Password nearby.
- A printer in working condition, so as to take a print out of the VITEEE 2017 Result.
Method to check the VITEEE 2017 Result
The result of VITEEE 2017 can be downloaded from the official website and candidates can check the step by step process below:
- First and foremost, the candidates must click on the link provided here to access the result of the exam. Candidates may also refer the official website. In such hurry and curiosity, candidates will have to search for the result link. So its better for them to check the results from the link.
- Candidates who appeared in Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination 2017, will have to submit the application number and password provided while filling the application form.
- After completing all the required details, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Along with the result of the candidate, the merit list rank will also be displayed.
- Candidates must take a printout of the result and secure it for the future preferences.
Note: Candidates who will be checking the VITEEE 2017 Result from the cyber-cafe are advised to log out their VITEEE 2017 account after checking the result.
How the VITEEE 2017 Result will be calculated?
Equating/Normalization Methodology is used to adjust the scores of the candidates who would have opted different forms of test, so as to facilitate meaningful and fair comparison for the merit list and ranking of the candidate.
Under VITEEE 2017 entrance examination, all the test forms will be, approximately of equivalent difficulty level. Thus, through Equating percentile, the university will define a percentile rank of all the candidates, so that scores of different forms with the same percentile rank will be considered to be equivalent.
The counselling of VITEEE 2017 will be done, followed by VITEEE 2017 Result. It will be held in more than one round and in multiple formats. The dates for counselling will be announced after the issuance of result. However, the counselling session for the previous year was in May, 2017.
Highlights of VITEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination will be held in Computer-Based Test or Online Mode.
- The test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes duration (slot wise exam)
- It will cover four sections, which are: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English.
- Each section will comprise of 40 questions, except English, which will contain only 5 questions.
- The paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions. Except for English, for each question there will be four questions, out of which candidate have to opt any one of them. Whereas, in English, three questions will be asked. One from reading comprehension and two will be about Grammar and Punctuation.
- There will be no negative marking. For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
The article is based on previous year’s data. It will be updated as soon as more information on VITEEE 2017 Results will be announced officially.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates and latest news on VITEEE 2017