VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter – The prepemeter is an innovative tool for the candidates to check their preparation level. After the announcement of exam dates, the candidates will about to complete their syllabus and would have started practicing through the model test papers, sample papers and previous year’s question papers. Therefore, the VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter has been designed to assist the candidates to check their preparation level. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be held from April 05 to 16, 2017. Thus, it becomes important for the candidates to become aware of their preparations. To use the VITEEE Prepmeter 2017, the candidates must have a valid Facebook or Google account to sign in. By entering the credentials, the candidates will be allowed to check their marks as per their preparation. Check the procedure to use the VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter from the article below.
Steps to use VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter
The VITEEE 2017 will be held in Computer Based mode. This year, the exam will be divided into four sections-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 40 questions in PCM each and 05 questions in English. All the questions will be of Multiple Questions Type. While marking, the VITEEE 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed. In order to use the Preparation Meter of VITEEE 2017, candidates must follow the following procedure.
Stage 1 – Registration for VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter
Before using the Prepmeter, the candidates can use the link provided on this page. A candidate must have a valid Facebook or Google account to access the VITEEE Prepmeter.
Stage 2 – Filling of Details VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter
After registering, the candidates will have to fill the following details in the VITEEE Prepmeter 2017.
- Current Location
- Mobile Number
- Education Interest
- Courses Interested in
- Current Educational Level
- 10th Board Details
- 12th Board Details
After filling the required details, the candidates will be required to click on ‘Unlock’ to proceed further.
Stage 3 – Filling Accuracy Level
Moving further, the VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter will ask the candidates about the preparation level in three sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidates will have to select an accuracy level for the topics included in each section.
After giving the accuracy level as per your preparation, click on ‘Start Analyzing’.
Stage 4 – Result of VITEEE 2017 Prepmeter
After the completion of the entire procedure and clicking on ‘Start Analyzing’, the Prepmeter of VITEEE 2017 will display the overall result, improvement plan, progress trackers and the probable number of colleges as per the marks.
- Overall Result – The tab overall result will predict the rank, overall grades, Section-wise analytical chart, Prepmeter index and finally a chart to compare with other aspirants.
- Improvement Plan – This tab will show the changes which are required for the candidates in their preparation strategy i.e. the weightage and percentage in various sections of the paper. It will also display the list of topics in which candidates will have to improve.
- Progress Tracker – This tab will display the progress level of the candidate. Overall marks of the candidates in each attempt will be displayed in the graph chart.
- Probable College – After 05 number of attempts, the Prepmeter of VITEEE 2017 will show the list of colleges in which the candidates can be granted admission on the basis of their preparation marks.