VITEEE 2017 Application Form which was made available from November 09, 2016, by VIT university has ended on March 15, 2017. The last date to submit the application form of VITEEE 2017 was extended to facilitate more candidates. The registered candidates will be required to book a date and slot through VITEEE 2017 slot booking and can download the admit card. The VITEEE 2017 is scheduled to be held from April 05 to 16, 2017. Only the registered candidates will be permitted to book VITEEE 2017 exam slot, which will commence from 3rd week of March 2017. Read the article given below on this page to know the VITEEE 2017 Application Form submitting process, important dates, application fee amount, and much more.
- The payment mode of demand draft is no longer available for candidates applying for the VITEEE 2017 through online mode. Payment can be made only through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- VIT has introduced two new campuses at Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh and Bhopal which will start operating from the next academic session, in July 2017.
- A new centre, Tanuku with code 109 has been introduced under the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The examination centre of Eluru with code 187 which was the centre for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state is now listed in Andhra Pradesh. The centre code has also been changed to 103.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form – Things to Know Beforehand
Before filing the application form of VITEEE 2017, the candidates must take care of the points mentioned below.
- The candidates should ensure they meet the requisite VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission and the application fee will not be refunded once paid.
- Candidates are advised to decide the mode of payment before filling the application form.
- The candidates have to submit the application form either online or offline. Those who will submit it through both the mediums shall find their candidature nullified.
- Candidates should also read the information brochure carefully. It will provide a thorough idea about the exam and the form.
Documents Required for VITEEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates will need to upload the documents listed below while filling the VIT engineering entrance examination 2017 application form. So, keep these ready in advance.
|1||Class 10 marks sheet/Birth Certificate|
|2||Class 12 marks sheet|
|3||Scanned photograph||Dimensions 3.5cm x 4.5cm
File Size (50kb – 100kb)
|4||Scanned signature||Dimensions 3.5cm x 1.5cm
File Size (20kb – 50kb)
|5||Scanned copy of the category certificate||As per specifications|
Note: The photograph uploaded or affixed on the application form need not be attested.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form – Procedure to Submit Form
Candidates Can Apply VITEEE 2017 Application Form Click Here or Check from below window:
As stated above, the application form of VITEEE 2017 will be available online and offline. Hence, we have covered both the mediums for form submitting here.
Step 1. Registration – Click on the link provided on this page. Enter name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email ID, Confirm the Email ID and then click on the ‘Register’ tab.
Step 2. Login – When the VITEEE 2017 registration will be done, a Username and Password will be e-mailed and messaged to the candidates. With the help of these credentials, the candidates will be able to login and proceed further.
Hence, while submitting the details in the registration form, be sure to enter valid and functional e-mail id and password.
Step 3. Filling Application Form – After the login, on the side menu, click on the “Application Form” button. The VITEEE 2017 Application Form will be displayed. In the form, candidates will have to fill the following details:
- Name of the Candidate –
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Native State
- Whether hostel accommodation is required?
- Blood Group
Address for Correspondence
- Door No. / Street
- Area name
- Town/ City
- Pin code
- Phone Number (Land Line with STD Code)
- Mobile Number (as filled before)
- E-mail ID (as filled before)
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Relationship of the person at above with the candidate
- Parent/Guardian’s Occupation
Note: After filling up all the details click on “Save & Next” button.
Educational Details – as in the qualifying examination
- Medium of Instruction
- Mode of Study
- Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing (Class XII)
- Name of the Board
- Roll Number/Registration Number/Seat number
- Name of the School
Address of the School
- Area name
- Town/ City
- Pin code
- Month and Year of Passing
- Choice of Campus
- Test City Preference
- Choice of subjects appearing in VITEEE 2017
- Where did you see our Admission Advertisement?
- Specify the name of the above selected
Note: After entering all the required fields, Click on “Save & Next” button.
Step 4. Payment of Fee – The fee amount for VITEEE 2017 is Rs. 970 (online) & Rs. 990 (offline). Candidates applying through online mode can pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Candidates will first have to choose any of the modes and then make the payment.
NRI candidates have to make the payment through Demand Draft and send the hard copy of the application form along with the DD of 50 USD.
Step 5. Uploading of Documents – To end the VITEEE 2017 application procedure, the candidates will have to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature. It should be exactly as specified above.
Step 6. Securing Confirmation Page – The candidates submitting the application form through online medium need not sent the confirmation page to the University. However, it is advised that the candidates keep a copy of it for future reference.
Procedure to submit VITEEE 2017 Offline Application Form
- In the offline application form, the candidates will have to submit exactly the same details as mentioned above.
- However, there the candidates will not have to register.
- The candidates may avail the offline VITEEE application form either from the designated post office of Vellore and Chennai campuses.
- The list of designated Post Offices is given at the end of this article.
- The form can only be acquired by submitting the application fee of Rs. 990.
- The fee can be paid either in cash or through Demand Draft, at the campuses. The Demand Draft has to be prepared in the favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore. The name and phone number of the student must be mentioned at the back of the draft.
- The application form will be machine processed. Hence, the candidates will have to fill it in their own neat handwriting.
- Candidates will first have to write their name in Capital Letter with a black/ blue ball point pen.
- Then the candidates will have to fill the details by shading the alphabet/numerical circle with the help of an HB pencil.
- After filling the details, candidates need to paste their photograph and write their signature in the space provided below.
- When the form will be filled, the candidates will have to send it at the address mentioned below, along with the University receipt of the DD.
“Director- UG Admission, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu, India”
- It should be ensured that no pin or stapler is used on the application form.
- The application number will be mentioned in it, and the candidates must note it for future reference. Also, candidates must ensure to keep a copy of the application form and DD.
Note: It is necessary for every applicant to get the Parent /Guardian’s signature in the declaration form.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form Queries of Candidates
Some common questions which the candidates usually ask while filling the application form of VITEEE 2017 are as below:
Q. I have filled the application form online and don’t have Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking account. Now, how should I pay the fee?
A. For candidates applying online, there is no other medium available to pay the application fee. They can use the account of their parents/ guardian or relative for making the payment.
Q. What does PCME stand for?
A. It stands for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Q. I submitted the fee and it has been deducted from my account but the status does not show such. What should I do?
A. If the fee amount is deducted from the account but the transaction was found incomplete then the candidates should wait for three days. In this case, the VIT University will then send the e-mail and candidates will have to act accordingly.
Q. It’s been 4 days and my fee status still shows incomplete. Please assist?
A. In case the transaction was found incomplete and even after 4 working days the University has not contacted, then the candidates may contact the respective bank and send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of VITEEE 2017 Post Office where the offline VITEEE 2017 application form will be available are listed below.
|State||Name of Post office||Status of Post office||Pincode|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai)
Anna Road (Chennai)
T. Nagar (Chennai)
Note: HO stands for Head Post Office, GPO stand for General Post Office, and SPO stands for Serving Post Office.
If you have any more queries, apart from those given above, comment below.