Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 will be done online after each round of the counselling gets over which is expected to be held in the 3rd week of July 2017. The Uttarakhand B.Tech seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit and rank secured by the registered candidates in JEE Main 2017. The choices of institute and branches filled by the candidates will also be taken into consideration for allocating seats. The Uttarakhand B.Tech seat allotment 2017 result will be published online. It will also be intimated via SMS to the mobile number registered by candidates at the time of registering for Uttarakhand B.Tech admission 2017. Candidates have to login with their login ID and password to get access to the seat allotment letter. Admission to the respective institute and course will be granted only after the verification of original certificates and payment of institute fee etc. The link to check the seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech will be available here once it is activated by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Interested candidates can check more details about Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 seat allotment in the article given below on this page.
Important Points of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
Significant details about Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment is as given below:
- Only those candidates who have registered for the Uttarakhand B.Tech admission 2017 will be allotted seats provided they fulfil all the steps of the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted as per the choices filled in by the candidates at the time of counselling.
- The availability of seats under the participating Institutes and Branches under All India and state Quota will be taken into consideration along with the merit list of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 while allotting the seats to the qualified candidates.
- The categories and sub categories of the candidates will also be taken into account for the seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will be informed via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
The seat allotment will be done after each round of the counselling of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 gets over. The instructions for both the rounds is given below:
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment- Round 1
- The initial allotment of seats is purely provisional. The final allotment of seats will be done only after the verification of original certificates and payment of the requisite fee at the time of reporting to the allotted Institutes or colleges.
- The reporting of students will be carried out in the online mode by the respective institute or college.
- Candidates have to report with all the necessary documents and admission fee. Information about the payment details have to be obtained only from the respective college.
- The final allotment of seats will be done only after the verification of documents is successfully done along with the payment of the counselling fee of Rs. 2060.
- To make the payment, candidates have to take the print out of the challan and deposit the amount at any of the SBI branches.
- The formal Uttarakhand B.Tech seat allotment letter will be generated only after the successful payment of admission fee and verification of documents.
- In case, a candidate wants to upgrade their seats, candidates can participate in the 2nd round of counselling.
- If any candidate does not report for admission for the 1st round of seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 within the specified period, the allotted seat will be cancelled and the candidates will not have any claim on the seat. However, they will be able to participate in the 2nd round of seat allotment.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment- Round 2
- The reporting of candidates in the allotted colleges for this round will start tentatively in the 1st week of August.
- Candidates who have been alloted seats in the 1st round can also participate in the 2nd round of counselling for the allotment of seats.
- Candidates who have not deposited the counselling fee in the first round have to deposit the requisite amount in the 2nd round of counselling.
- Candidates have to register and fill in the choices and if any of the candidates has entered incorrect category or sub category int eh previous round, they must correct it in the 2nd round.
- The college allotted in the 2nd round will be considered final and the previously allotted seat will get cancelled.
Seat Matrix of Uttarakhand B.Tech Seat Allotment
Candidates can check the previous year’s seat matrix of various courses in the participating institutes for both round 1 and 2 below:
|Round 1||Check Here|
|Round 2||Check Here|
For any doubt or query related to Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission 2017.