Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Counselling – The counselling of Uttarakhand B.Tech will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017. The counselling will be held in two rounds in the online mode. Candidates have to make the payment of the Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 counselling fee and register online to fill up the choices of institutes and branches as per their preferences. The seat allotment will be done after each round of the counselling. Only those candidates who have qualified JEE Main 2017 and whose names are listed in the merit list will be able to take part in Uttarakhand B.Tech counselling. A total number of 50 Government, autonomous, constituent and affiliated institutes will allocate seats to the various B.Tech programmes to the shortlisted candidates through the counselling of Uttarakhand B.Tech. The link to apply for the counselling will be provided here. In the meantime, interested students can scroll down and go through the article given below to get all important information like the procedure, schedule and more about Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 counselling.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Counselling Dates
The tentative schedule of the counselling of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 is given below in the table:
|S.No.||Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Payment of fee||2nd week of July 2017|
|2.||Online registration and choice filling||3rd week of July 2017|
|3.||Seat allotment||3rd week of July 2017|
|4.||Reporting of candidates at the allotted colleges||3rd week of July 2017|
|1.||Payment of fee||4th week of July 2017|
|2.||Online registration and choice filling||4th week of July 2017|
|3.||Seat allotment||1st week of August 2017|
|4.||Reporting of candidates at the allotted colleges||1st week of August 2017|
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure
To participate in the counselling of Uttarakhand B.Tech, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Payment of Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling Fee– Candidates have to pay the Uttarakhand B.Tech counselling fee of Rs. 2000 + Rs.60 (Bank commission charge) through Challan. To download the challan candidates have to enter their JEE-Main Roll Number, mobile number and email id. Candidates have to take a print out of the challan, put their signature and deposit the amount at any branch of State Bank of India. At the time of depositing the fee, candidates must ensure that the transaction ID is properly mentioned in the challan.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Online Registration– Candidates have to click on the ‘New Registration’ option. On the login page, students have to submit their JEE Main 2017 roll number, JEE Main 2017 registration number, the name of the candidate and date of birth. Upon entering correct details, a new registration screen will appear where candidates have to enter details of domicile, gender, category, sub category etc. They will also have to choose a password. Upon successful registration, Candidates have to take a print-out of their registration details and keep it safe for future reference.
Choice Filling- For the choice filling, candidates have to login using their JEE Main 2017 roll number and password that was generated at the time of registering for Uttarakhand B.Tech admission 2017. Applicants have to follow the steps given below to complete the choice filling process:
- Candidates must ensure to fill in as many choices of institutes and branches as they want in the decreasing order of preferences.
- Candidates claiming Uttarakhand domicile who have opted for “Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme” at the time of registration have to select the seats earmarked under TFW in addition to normal seats at the time of submission of their choices to avail the benefit of seat allotment under the TFW quota.
- After filling in their choices candidates have to lock their choices and submit it. In case, the students do not lock their choices, it will automatically be locked by the system.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the filled in choices and put their signature. Candidates must preserve it safely as they will require to produce it at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment– After completing the above mentioned steps, eligible and qualified candidates will be allocated seats in various B.Tech programmes. The seat allotment will be done in the following way:
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the JEE Main 2017 score, the total intake of students in each B.Tech course and the choices filled in by the candidates.
- Seats will be allotted category wise and through All India/state Quota.
- Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment through SMS which will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates will be able to check the seat allotment result online. They have to login, download and take a print out of their seat allotment letter.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
- The reporting of students at the allotted institute will be done in the online mode.
- Candidates have to report at the institute within the specified period of time.
- Students will require reporting to the allotted college/institute and produce the seat allotment letter along with all the required documents in original for verification.
- After the verification is successfully done, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount after which the admission of candidates in the respective institute will be confirmed.
The complete Uttarakhand B.Tech counselling procedure of the previous year – Check here
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Counselling- Important Documents
At the time of the counselling candidates have to produce the following documents for verification:
- JEE Main 2017 score card
- Class X certificate and mark sheets
- Class XII certificate and mark sheets
- Medical certificate (For PWD candidates)
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 seat allotment letter
- School leaving certificate duly signed by the principal/head of the institute last studied
- Print out of the filled in choices of Uttarakhand B.Tech participating institutes and courses.