UPSEE 2017 Result – The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 Result will be declared on or before May 30, 2017. Candidates have to enter their Roll Number of UPSEE 2017 to get their results. The result will be published based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. However, there will be a separate Merit List of UPSEE 2017 for B.Tech courses. After the declaration of the result, the candidates will get accordingly their merit position, scores obtained in the UPSEE 2017 with the total marks in each subject. The inter-se merit will also be decided based on some basic rules given below. To know complete details about the UPSEE 2017 Result read the following article.
Guidelines to check the UPSEE 2017 Result
To check the UPSEE 2017 Result, candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- On opening the link, candidates will have to submit the asked details, such as Date of Birth and UPSEE 2017 Roll Number.
- The required details have to be filled carefully in the designated place.
- Next, candidates should confirm it by clicking on “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, the UPSEE 2017 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- One must take a print out of the result and keep it safe for future preferences.
Note: It is advised to the candidates to fill the 8 digit roll number carefully. Else the result will not be displayed.
Components of UPSEE 2017 Results
The Result of UPSEE 2017 will carry the score and rank of the candidates. Scores for each subjects and overall scores will be mentioned in it. It is must to take a print out of the UPSEE 2017 Result, as it will be required during counselling and the admission.
UPSEE 2017 Merit List
After the declaration of UPSEE 2017 Result, a merit list will be prepared by the competent authority. A separate merit list will be prepared for each course on the basis of performance of the candidates in UPSEE 2017. The merit list will be displayed on the official website along with the results. The factors which will be taken into consideration while preparing the UPSEE 2017 Merit List are:
- The Number of candidates
- The overall performance of the candidate in UPSEE 2017 examination
The merit list include the marks of the successful candidates. As per Uttar Pradesh government rules 25% of the seats are reserved for General Category and 20% of the seats are reserved for other categories. Successful candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks which will be reflected in the UPSEE 2017 Merit List.
If two or more candidates scores equal marks, then the Inter-se Merit of such candidates will decided by the following:
- The candidates will be given merit on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections of Paper 1.
- The candidate with less age will be given higher merit.
- Lastly, Candidates with lesser number of incorrect answers will be given higher merit rank.
After the UPSEE 2017 Result will be declared, candidates will be called for counselling session. In this round candidates will have to verify their documents and meet the eligibility requirements set by UPSEE 2017. The seats will be allotted based on the availability of seats and preferences of the candidates.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on UPSEE 2017