UPSEE 2017 Merit List – The merit list of UPSEE 2017 will be prepared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Techincal University, after the completion of test which is expected to be held on 3rd week of April, 2017. The Merit List/Rank List will be made available for the candidates who will appear in the test. The UPSEE 2017 Merit List consist of rank in the merit order with the names of the candidates who appeared in the state level engineering entrance exam. The merit list will be made available in the last week of May, 2017 for the admission to undergraduate engineering programmes available in various engineering colleges/institutes across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can read the details about UPSEE 2017 Merit List from the article below.
The admission in the UPSEE 2017 will be solely on the basis of merit list prepared by the competent authority. The candidate must secure high rank for the allotment of seat. Better the rank of the candidate in the merit list, better seats will be allotted to the candidate.
Procedure to check the UPSEE 2017 Merit List
To check the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017, candidates just need to follow the steps given below.
- Aspirants can use the link provided here. It will be provided here soon as the UPSEE 2017 Merit List will be announced.
- Submit Roll Number and Date of Birth in the required space provided.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Check and download the UPSEE 2017 Rank List.
Important Information related to UPSEE 2017 Merit List
- The merit list will be available on the website of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. It is conducting body of UPSEE 2017.
- The UPSEE 2017 Rank will be included in the Merit List. The scores obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be taken into consideration, for calculating the Merit Rank.
- A new Merit List of UPSEE 2017 will be prepared for each category.
- In case, if two or more candidates scores the equal rank in the UPSEE 2017 Merit List, the Inter-se Merit or tie-breaking method will be taken into consideration. Their relative merit will be determined on the basis of their scores in each subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and in the final instance their age will be determined.
Admission Procedure after UPSEE 2017 Merit List
- After the declaration of Merit List of UPSEE 2017, the counselling session will be held by the competent authority for the seat allotment and document verification purpose.
- The counselling will be done in five rounds.
- Before counselling, candidates have to register for the counselling process with the Application Number, Password and Security Keyword. The registration fee has to be paid by the candidates.
- After registration, candidate needs to fill the choices for the colleges and courses.
- After the registration, candidate has to report to any of the verification centre for document verification with the list of relevant documents.
- Seats will be allocated after successful verification will be done.
- To confirm the seats, candidates need to select the Freeze, Float or Withdraw option.
- Now, aspirants have to report to the allotted centre physically and with the downloaded provisional allotment letter.
On the basis of previous year’s notification, this article has been written. It will be updated as soon as more information on UPSEE 2017 Merit List will be announced officially.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/, for latest information on UPSEE 2017