As per the notification by A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (AKTU), the online UPSEE 2017 Application Form filling has been extended till March 15, 2017 (5:00 pm). Earlier, the last date to fill the application form of UPSEE 2017 was March 05, 2017. However, all those who were unable to submit the application forms on the given date can now submit their applications along with the required fees. AKTU will open the online partial correction window of filled and submitted online Application form of UPSEE from March 27 (11:00 am) to 29 (5:00 pm). The application process started on January 18, 2017. The candidates can apply for the UPSEE 2017 by following the procedure as provided below.
Candidates have to fill the details given below in the application form of UPSEE 2017
- Access the link provided here to fill UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- Then click ‘apply’ button to fill the application form
- Read all the instruction and tick the deceleration and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’.
- To continue, applicants will have to register by entering personal, educational, course details, address details, uploading of images in the prescribed format.
- To complete the UPSEE 2017 application process, applicants need to submit the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 1200 for General and Rs. 600 for SC/ST candidates. The candidates have to pay the fees through Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Candidates will be selected based on their UPSEE exam scores that will be conducted in an offline mode on April 16, 2017. The exam will start from 10:00 am and it will end at 1:00 pm. UPSEE 2017 will be conducted across 41 exam centres in India. All the qualified aspirants will be offered admission in around 44 engineering colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com for latest updates & news