UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of UPESEAT 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks which must be obtained by the candidates in order to qualify UPES entrance admission test (UPESEAT). All the candidates much secure equal to or more than UPESEAT cutoff set by the conducting body, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES). Candidates securing equal to or more than the UPESEAT cutoff marks as prescribed by authority, will be called for counselling process. The cutoff is to be determined on the basis of various factors such as number of seats, number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the question papers etc. Candidates who qualified JEE Main as per the cutoff released by CBSE is also eligible for admission. UPESEAT cutoff 2017 is benficial for the candidates as it will shortlist only the best candidates according to their performance. UPES has conducted UPESEAT 2017 on May 13, for the admission in around 29 undergraduate engineering courses. To know complete details of the UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff, read the article below.
Latest: UPESEAT 2017 Result Declared – Check Here
UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff marks will be evaluated on the following factors
- Total number of candidates appeared for UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff
- Number of candidates passed the entrance examination
- Difficulty level of UPESEAT 2017 question paper
- A total number of vacancies left for UPESEAT 2017 after filling the reserved seats and merit students.
- Section-wise Cutoff list.
Important Information on UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff marks
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is the competent authority to determine the cutoff of UPESEAT cutoff 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 cutoff marks indicates required marks in UPESEAT 2017 for admission/counselling process in the B.Tech engineering courses
- UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff will be determined on the basis of above factors
- The UPESEAT cutoff for year 2017, will be updated here in the article as soon as it will be declared by university
- All the candidates appearing for UPESEAT counselling includes online registration, filling up the choices, verification of documents and seat allotment for the applicants who secured the UPESEAT 2017 Cutoff marks
- Candidates who will attend the counselling process will be allocated seats on basis of the availability of seats and performance in the UPESEAT 2017
- All the JEE Main 2017 aspirants will also be provided admission in the colleges of Uttarakhand after the conducting authority, CBSE, declares JEE Main 2017 Cutoff
- Candidates who have applied through JEE Main 2017 will be able to receive admission under this category based on their merit list
- Such candidates must secure the cutoff as decided by CBSE
Documents required for UPESEAT 2017 Counselling
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Admit Card of UPESEAT 2017
- Call Letter of UPESEAT 2017 Counselling
- Marks sheets of Standard 10 & 12 along with one set of self-attested photocopies. The University will retain the photocopies.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.85,000 drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
For more latest news & updates keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any doubts or queries do leave your comments below