UPESEAT 2017 Merit List – The merit list UPESEAT 2017 has been made available along with the result on May 29. UPESEAT merit list displays overall and category-wise rank of the candidate who secured the minimum cutoff marks set by the university. Candidates can check UPESEAT merit list 2017 along with the result using application number, roll number and registered mobile number. A link to check UPESEAT 2017 merit list is provided in the article below. Candidates securing equal to or more than the closing rank will be called for counselling process. On the basis of merit rank, candidates will be allotted seats. UPES entrance admission test was held on May 13, 2017, for admission to 29 undergraduate engineering courses offered by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). Read more information on UPESEAT 2017 Merit List from the article below.
The admissions in the UPES University is not only based on the rank/score in the UPESEAT 2017. 20% of the seats will be filled through Board Merit/JEE Main Merit category. These category candidates will be admitted to the courses via No Examination Pathway. The university will not issue any result for the candidates applying under these categories. However, a new merit list will be prepared for such candidates. Therefore, the UPESEAT 2017 Merit List is important for such candidates.
How to download the UPESEAT 2017 Merit List
The merit list has been released along with the results of UPESEAT 2017. Candidates can download the merit list by the following procedure.
- To download the UPESEAT 2017 Merit List, candidates can use the link provided on this page
- On clicking on the link, a login window will be displayed
- Candidates must login and enter their Application Number and Password/Mobile Number in the box provided
- The system will display the UPESEAT merit list and result of the candidates
UPES B. Tech Non Exam JEE Main Merit Ranking 2017 Declared – Check here
Highlights of UPESEAT 2017 Merit List
- The merit list has been announced with UPESEAT 2017 Result.
- Candidates must follow the steps given above to check their actual rank secured in the entrance examination
- It must be noted that only after submitting the correct details, candidates will be able to check their rank
- The names of the candidates, who meet the certain cutoff requirements set by the university can be entitled in UPESEAT merit list
- Only candidates whose name are mentioned in the merit list will be called for counselling
- Based on the rank mentioned in UPESEAT merit list, candidates will be called for admission procedure
- Candidate with higher and better rank will be given first preference
The seat allocation to various engineering programmes will be done through UPESEAT counselling. Candidates who appeared for JEE Main can also appear for admission procedure. The university will conduct the counselling process for admission in one or more rounds depending upon the number of courses and number of vacant seats. Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the counselling in person. In case, if he/she will not be able to attend the counselling, then the seats will be allotted to the next candidate as per the merit. Along with the counselling letter, relevant documents must be carried by the candidate to the allotted centre.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on UPESEAT 2017.