UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card – UPES has issued the admit card of UPESEAT 2017 from May 09. Only the registered candidates are allowed to download UPESEAT admit card 2017. It is available in online mode only. To download UPESEAT admit card, candidates must enter application number, date of birth and email ID in the login portal. Candidates can use the link provided on this page to download UPESEAT 2017 admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to download and carry UPESEAT hall ticket to exam centre. Without admit card, no candidates will be allowed to appear in entrance examination. It must be noted that UPESEAT 2017 is to be held on May 13. Therefore, candidates are advised to download UPESEAT admit card before the examination date. Candidates can check the procedure to download UPESEAT 2017 admit card and other details from the article below.
Procedure to download UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card
- To download UPESEAT admit card, candidates will require to click on the link given below in the article
- In the login page, candidates must enter application no, date of birth and registered email ID
- After filling the details correctly, click on “Submit” button.
- If any of the detail is entered incorrectly, Click on the “Reset” button to fill in the fields with the correct details and click on the “Submit” button.
- On providing correct details, UPESEAT 2017 admit card will be generated by the system.
- Candidates must check all the details in the admit card before downloading it.
- Take a print out of the admit card and retain it safely.
UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card is available now – Download here
UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card- Important Instruction
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the admit card. If any discrepancy is found, they should immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidates must affix their recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
- The venue of the exam along with the address will be mentioned in the admit card. The date and time of the exam will also be indicated on the admit card.
- Candidates must read the instruction written on the admit card and adhere to it.
- The admit card should not be tampered or damaged in any way.
- Candidates must ensure to take the admit card along with them to the exam centre. Without the admit card, no applicant will be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Centres
UPESEAT 2017 will be held in various cities and towns across India. There is a total no. of 46 exam centres where the entrance test will be held. Applicants have to select the name of centre at the time of filling up the application Form of UPESEAT 2017. The name of the exam centre along with address allotted to the candidates will be mentioned in the admit card. Check the list of Exam Centres along with the centre code of UPESEAT 2017 given below:
|S.No||Exam Centre||City Code|
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates about UPESEAT 2017.
For any further query or doubt regarding UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card, leave a comment below.