UCEED 2017 Counselling – The counselling will be conducted after the candidates have submitted the application form for B.Des programme in IITB, IITDMJ and IITG on June 10, 2017. All the candidates who have submitted the application form for admission will be called for counselling. The counselling will be held in three rounds where seats will be allocated to the candidates based on their choices for admission to the three Participating Institutes of UCEED 2017. The first round will be conducted for all the selected candidates, but if the seats are filled in the first round then the seat allotment process will be closed after the first round. Candidates will be shortlisted for UCEED 2017 Counselling based on the UCEED 2017 Rank List, category and choice of institutes. To know complete details about UCEED 2017 Counselling read the full article on the page.
Important information on UCEED 2017 Counselling
- Before the counselling process, candidates must fill in the Application Form and submit an amount of Rs. 1000 as a processing fee for all the category and gender.
- Candidates must fill in the form correctly with all the required documents in order to get admission in all the three institutes which will be completely processed by IIT Bombay.
- The candidates will be shortlisted after the application form is submitted.
- The UCEED 2017 Counselling will be held in the form of Seat Allotment that will be based on UCEED 2017 Rank List, Category of the candidate and choice of institutes.
- Selected candidates will be sent provisional allotment letters through their email id (registered) and the applicants have to pay an amount of Rs 60, 000 as a seat acceptance fee.
Joint UCEED 2017 Seat Allotment Process
- If all the shortlisted candidates do no pay the process fees as acceptance of the seat or decline the admission before the last date, their application form will be rejected. The vacant seats will be filled in by the candidates during the seat allotment process.
- If any candidates have been allotted seat in their first choice of institute than that candidate shall either “accept” or “freeze” the choice or decline the offer given by the institutes.
- If any candidate has been allotted seat their second/third choice of the institute or accepts the option to be considered for upward movement (float) the choice for other rounds are held by the conducting body depending on the availability of seats.
- The freezing option is the option which indicates the acceptance of the offer and is the confirmation that the candidates will not participate in the other rounds.
- The floating option is the option where the candidates accept the admission offer to an institute of their highest preference or if not given then the candidates will seat in the other rounds of seat allotment.
For latest updates & news on UCEED 2017 keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ or for any doubts & queries on UCEED 2017 Counselling leave your comments below