UCEED 2017 Admit Card has been released online on December 29, 2016 by IIT Bombay. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form can download the UCEED 2017 Admit Card. The admit card is available in online mode only. After downloading candidates must check the name, application number, roll number, exam address, date and time, photograph and signature to appear in the UCEED 2017.
It is essential for all the candidates to read the important instructions that are given in the admit card before appearing for the entrance test. Download the admit card available and make two to three copies and keep it safely for further exam and admission process. Candidates can, however, make corrections in the admit card before January 9, 2017. If any candidate is unable to download the UCEED 2017 Admit Card then he/she must contact IIT Bombay immediately.
Latest: UCEED 2017 Admit Card available here
How to Download UCEED 2017 Admit Card
- Click on the link available on this page
- Enter the Email ID and Password
- Download the UCEED 2017 Admit Card
- Make two photocopies and keep it safely.
Note: Candidates must Enter Date of Birth as Password. If their date of birth is October 8, 1997, then the Password will be 08101997. There should not be any line, space or comma in between.
Important Points on UCEED 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card must be kept carefully, it must not damage/try to rectify anything in the Admit Card. Candidates must contact the authority for any modification to be done in the UCEED 2017 Admit Card before January 9, 2017, via email.
- UCEED 2017 Admit Card is an important document. Candidates must bring the Admit Card in the examination hall in order to appear in the UCEED 2017.
- All the candidates must report to the IIT Bombay (IITB) Chairperson if they are unable to download the admit card via email/phone.
For more updates & latest news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/