TS PGECET 2017 Application Form: Osmania University, Hyderabad has made available the application form of TS PGECET 2017. The TS PGECET application form 2017 has been made available online only. Candidates can submit the TS PGECET application form 2017 until April 27, 2017. The candidates must enter their details in the application form of TS PGECET 2017 after the payment of the fees. The application fees for SC and SC candidates is Rs 400 and for other categories is Rs 800. The candidates must successfully submit the application form of TS PGECET 2017 correctly in order to get the admit card of TS PGECET 2017. The GATE 2017 qualified candidates can separately fill in the application form of TS PGECET 2017 to be available in the month of April. To know the step by step procedure, payment of application fees and more details about TS PGECET 2017 Application Form read the article below.
TS PGECET 2017 Application Form Dates
Below are the dates related to TS PGECET application form:
|S.No.||TS PGECET 2017 Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Application Form of TS PGECET 2017||Available now|
|2.||Last date to apply for TS PGECET without fine||May 01, 2017|
|Last date to apply for TS PGECET with fine||May 27, 2017|
|3.||Admit Card will be available online||May 24 to 27, 2017|
|4.||PGECET 2017 to be held on||May 29 to June 01, 2017|
TS PGECET 2017 Application Form
All the candidates have to register online and pay the required fees before filling the application form of TS PGECET 2017. The candidates have to enter the following details:
Click here to apply for TS PGECET 2017
Enter Registration Details
- Enter Name
- Enter Date of Birth (DoB)
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email ID
- Enter Hall Ticket Number (SSC/10th Standard)
- Enter Year of Passing (SSC/10th Standard)
- Father/Mother Name
- Select No. Of Test (1/2/3)
- Select Category (SC/ST/Others)
- Application Fees
- Enter Aadhaar Card Number
- Click on “Submit” to continue
Application Fees of TS PGECET 2017
Below are the application fees of TS PGECET 2017 given for all the categories:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||400|
Candidates have to pay the application fees in online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) and offline mode through cash at any AP/TS online centre.
Fill online TS PGECET 2017 Application Form
- All the candidates must fill in the application form of TS PGECET 2017 by entering all the required details correctly. Candidates need to enter Personal, Communication address, Course details, Qualifying examination details, declaration.
- Upload Images – Applicants must upload their photograph with the prescribed format of 40 Kb. Candidates need not upload any certificate (if any) during the TS PGECET application form 2017.
- The application form must be submitted after successfully completing the application process of TS PGECET 2017.
- Candidates will receive an Application Number in their registered Email ID. The candidates have to note down and preserve it until admission.
- Applicants have to print the application form of TS PGECET 2017 after completion of the application form. The candidates cannot modify/edit in the filled in TS PGECET application form.
- Candidates must contact the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 040-27097124. However, candidates can take out a fresh printout of the application form of TS PGECET if any discrepancies occur.
GATE 2017 qualified candidates: All the candidates who have a valid score must fill a separate form that will be made available in the month of April 2017
For any doubts or queries comment below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com