TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of TS PGECET 2017 will be issued to the candidates by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The admit card will be available online in the fourth week of TS PGECET 2017. To download the admit card of TS PGECET 2017 candidates have to enter the registration number and select the examination paper that the candidates will appear in the entrance test. The TS PGECET admit card will only be available to the candidates who are eligible for admission into post graduate engineering courses. The admit card of TS PGECET will contain the name of the candidate, application number, examination centre address, examination time for PG courses and all other important instructions. To get all the detailed information on TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card read the article given below.
Important Dates related to TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card
|S.No.||TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Downloading of TS PGECET admit Card 2017 will start from||4th week of May 2017|
|2.||TS PGECET 2017 to be held on||May 29 to June 01, 2017|
How to download TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card
- Access the link available on this page
- Enter Registration Number and select the exam Test Paper that the candidates will appear in the exam.
- Click the TS PGECET 2017 admit card that will be displayed on the screen.
Note: All the candidates must note that the information provided on this page is based on previous year data. We will update this article as soon as the information brochure is released by the University.
Important Instructions on TS PGECET admit card 2017
- Hall Ticket of PGECET 2017 will be made available in online only after successfully submitting the application form of TS PGECET. No hard of the admit card will be sent to the candidates
- The admit card must be preserved carefully as it will be required to enter the examination hall.
- All the candidates must bring the admit card of TS PGECET along with the ID Proof to the examination hall as it will be required to be produced to the invigilator.
- Applicants must make sure that the details printed on the hall ticket of TS PGECET 2017 are correct. If any discrepancies occur the candidates must immediately contact the University.
- After downloading the candidates are advised to take out several photocopies of the admit card. Those who fail to bring the hall ticket to the examination centres they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- The hall ticket must be kept safe by them for verification during counselling and admission.
TS PGECET 2017 exam will be conducted in an offline mode only i.e pen and paper based test. It is advised to download the TS PGECET hall ticket 2017 after the announcement of officials to avoid the last minute server issue. So far only the official announcement of the PGECET Exam has been released to be conducted from May 29 to 30, 2017 at the exam centres across India.
For any doubts or queries comment below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com