TS EAMCET 2017: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad conducted TS EAMCET 2017 on May 12, in offline mode. The TS EAMCET counselling 2017 process has started from June 12. The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of merit rank of the candidates. TS EAMCET result declared in online mode on May 22, 2017. The candidates must secure minimum 75% marks, to be included in the rank list. Through TS EAMCET, around 450 undergraduate engineering institutes will offer admission into various B.Tech courses. The admit card of TS EAMCET 2017 was made available on May 01, 2017. Only the registered candidates were allowed to download the admit card of TS EAMCET 2017 before May 09. TS EAMCET 2017 question paper was available in two languages- English and Telugu. The candidates who appeared for the paper in the Urdu language had written test in Hyderabad only. Only the candidates who had registered online before April 15, 2017 were eligible to appear for entrance examination. While registering through TS EAMCET 2017 application form, the general and OBC candidates were required to remit Rs. 500/- and SC/ST must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee. Aspirants of TS EAMCET 2017 can check all important information about the eligibility requirements, important dates, application form, syllabus etc. in the article given below on this page.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling started – Check here
- The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2017 who are seeking admission into B.E courses are advised to attend certificate verification process in any one of the designated Help Centres (HLCs) as per the schedule dates.
- The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important is provided in the link above.
- The Help Line Centres (HLC) must at the time of filling up the online application form according to the preference of the candidates.
- During verification of documents, Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is compulsory for the candidate to appear in document verification process.
- Processing Fee: Rs.1000 (OC/BC), Rs.500 (SC/ST) must be submitted during verification.
- Based on the ranks and preferences of colleges and courses candidates will be allotted seats in the Institutes of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule
|1.||Verification of documents and payment of JoSAA 2017 counselling||June 12 to 21, 2017|
|2.||Option/Exercise Entry||June 16 to 22, 2017|
|3.||Changing of Options||June 22 and 23, 2017|
|4.||JoSAA 2017 Seat allotment||June 28, 2017|
- The Result of TS EAMCET 2017 was declared on May 22, 2017.
- The result is available only in online mode.
- Candidates have to log in with their Hall ticket no. to get the Result of TS EAMCET 2017.
- No Hard copy of the score card was issued to the qualified candidates.
Salient Features – TS EAMCET 2017
- TS EAMCET 2017 was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
- The Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 will grant admission to various undergraduate engineering courses in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria were able to appear in the examination.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form to apply for the examination.
- The application form must be submitted to the invigilator on the examination day.
- There are 27 regional exam centres of TS EAMCET 2017.
- The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 was available to download from May 01 to 09, 2017.
- The medium of question paper will be in English and Telugu.
- The Result of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available only in online mode.
- Separate rank cards will be released after the Result of TS EAMCET 2017 is announced.
- Admission into various undergraduate courses will be based on the rank secured by the candidates in TS EAMCET 2017.
- The counselling and the seat allotment is being conducted in online mode. Candidates have to report at any of the Help Line Centres to verify their documents and for online option entry.
- The Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2017 was published online.
- With the help of the Answer key, candidates were able to
- analyse their performance in TS EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates were able to cross check their answer with that of the answer key to calculate their expected score.
TS EAMCET 2017 Rank List
- Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2017 was made available for download after the result is declared.
- The rank of the candidates was prepared in order of merit.
- Only the candidates who secured qualifying marks in TS EAMCET 2017, which is 25% of the maximum marks were considered for ranking.
- 75% weightage was given to the marks secured in TS EAMCET 2017 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in PCM in the qualifying examination.
Tie Breaking Resolution:
If more than one candidate obtains the same combined score, the following methods will be taken into account to resolve the tie:
- A candidate whose total marks in TS EAMCET 2017 is more was given higher rank.
- Candidate securing better marks in Mathematics in TS EAMCET 2017 has been assigned higher rank.
- Candidate securing better marks in Physics in TS EAMCET 2017 has been assigned higher rank.
- Candidate whose percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination is better is given the higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the older candidate is given preference.
The Seat Allotment of TS EAMCET 2017 will be done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates. The seat allotment will be based on the number of seats available in various courses offered by the Participating institutes of TS EAMCET 2017, rank secured by the candidates and choices filled by the candidates. Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centre for option entry and verification of documents before participating in the seat allotment process.
- The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 was made available for download from May 01 to 09, 2017.
- The admit card is available online only. Candidates have to download the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration no., Qualifying examination hall ticket no. and date of birth.
- Candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card before downloading the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.
Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET 2017 was allotted centres across the state where had written the examination. There are in around 27 Exam Centres of TS EAMCET. Candidates will have to select the exam city according to their preference. Candidates should be careful while entering the exam centre as it cannot be changed after the submission of the application form. The First 10 Exam centres are given in the table below.
S.No. Exam Centres 1. Bhongir 2. Nirmal 3. Karimnagar 4. Khammam 5. Suryapet 6. Kothagudem 7. Mahabubnagar 8. Sangareddy 9. Nalgonda 10. Nizamabad
Candidates, who wish to view the complete list, click on the heading.
Note: Hyderabad Regional Centre is divided into Six Zones for the convenient of the candidates.
The Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 includes University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. Candidates can check the first 10 participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 in the table given below.
|S No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||Anjamma Agi Reddy Engg Coll For Women|
|2||Anwar-Uloom College Of Pharmacy,|
|3||Andhra Yuvathi Mandali School of Pharm for Women|
|4||Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharm. Coll. For Women|
|5||Bhojreddy Engineering College For Women|
|6||City Women College Of Engineering And Technology|
|7||Deccan College Of Engineering And Technology|
|8||Deccan School Of Pharmacy|
|9||G Naraynamma Institute Of Technology And Science|
|10||G P R College Of Pharmacy, G Pulla Reddy Educational Campus|
|Nationality||Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (PIO)|
|Domicile||Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.|
The Important Dates of TS EAMCET is provided below to assist the students with all events related to the examination. Candidates who wish to apply of TS EAMCET 2017 must go through the table of TS EAMCET 2017 Important Dates to know about various important events like the availability of Application form, admit card, exam date etc.
|S No.||TS EAMCET 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Notification of TS EAMCET 2017||February 27, 2017|
|2.||Availability of online application form||
March 15, 2017
|3.||Last Date for Submission of application form without fine||April 15, 2017|
|4.||Correction of online application form starts from||April 16, 2017|
|5.||Submission of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500||April 21, 2017|
|6.||Last date to correct details in the form||April 21, 2017|
|7.||Submission of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 27, 2017|
|8.||Submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 5000||May 03, 2017|
|9.||Submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 10,000||May 08, 2017|
|10.||Downloading of TS EAMCET Admit Card||May 01, 2017|
|11||Last date to download the admit card||May 09, 2017|
|12||TS EAMCET Exam Date||May 12, 2017 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|13||Display of the Preliminary answer key||May 13, 2017|
|14||Declaration of Result||May 22, 2017|
|15||Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017||June 12, 2017|
- Candidates who wish to appear in TS EAMCET 2017 have to apply for the examination.
- The Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500. For SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 250.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee by opting any of the following payment mode:
a. TS (AP) Online/ E- Seva/ Mee Seva
b. Debit/ Credit Card.
- After the successful payment of the registration fee, candidates can proceed to fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned image of recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- After completion, preview all the details entered in the form and submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The filled in online application form along with the Registration no. will be generated by the system.
- Candidates will have to take a print out of the application form and submit it to the invigilator during the examination time.
The Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2017 consist of units from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Candidates must be thorough with the syllabus to score good marks in the examination. The Subject wise syllabus of TS EAMCET 2017 is given in the table below.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Coordinate geometry, Calculus,|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter- solids and liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium and acids- bases, hydrogen and its compounds, The s- block elements, p- block elements group- 13, p- block elements group- 14, Environmental chemistry, Organic chemistry, solid states, solutions, electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, general principle of metallurgy, p- block elements group- 15, d and f block elements and coordination compounds, polymers, biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Haloalkanes and haloarenes, Organic compounds containing C, H, and O, organic compounds containing nitrogen.|
|Physics||Physical World, Units & Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical properties of Solids, Mechanical properties of Fluids, Thermal properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray optics and Optical Instructions, Wave optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual nature of radiation and matter , atoms, nuclei, Semiconductor electronics , materials, devices and simple circuits, Communication systems.|
The Exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2017 provides information about the type of questions, duration, marking scheme etc. Candidates can check the Exam pattern to know about all the relevant details of the question pattern and prepare accordingly for the examination. Interested candidates can check the Exam Pattern of TS EAMCET 2017 in the table given below:
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Telugu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of sections||3 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Total no. of questions||Mathematics: 80, Physics: 40, Chemistry: 40, Total: 160|
|Total no. of marks||160|
Candidates appearing of TS EAMCET must solve sample papers to get a hang of the main examination. Practice of sample papers will help the aspirants to overcome their shortcomings. It will help the candidates in revising the syllabus in a more effective way. Candidates can analyse their level of preparation; correct silly mistakes and increase their speed and accuracy level. As the Sample Paper of TS EAMCET 2017 is similar to the question paper of the main examination, candidates can get a prior experience of the examination by trying to solve it within 3 hours. Regular practice of TS EAMCET 2017 will also build up the confidence in the students. Therefore, candidates should make sure to download EAMCET 2017 Sample Papers and keep practicing to excel in the examination.
Official Website: https://www.tseamcet.in
Examination Building, Ground floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085.Telangana
Ph: +91-40-23150362, 23150462