TS EAMCET 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad on May 12, 2017, in offline mode. The authority has made the TS EAMCET application form 2017 available from March 15, 2017. Only the candidates who will register online before April 15, 2017, will be eligible to appear for entrance examination. Previously, the application form was expected to commence from March 03, 2017. However, due to technical issues the date was postponed. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2017 before filling the application form. While registering through TS EAMCET 2017 application form, the general and OBC candidates will be required to remit Rs. 500/- and SC/ST must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee. Only the registered candidates will be allowed to download the admit card of TS EAMCET 2017 from May 01 to 09. TS EAMCET 2017 question paper will be available in two languages- English and Telugu. The candidates who wish to appear for the paper in Urdu language must apply from Hyderabad only. TS EAMCET result will be declared in online mode on May 22, 2017. The candidates must secure minimum 75% marks, to be included in the rank list. The admission will be done only through counselling on the basis of merit rank of the candidates. Through TS EAMCET, around 450 undergraduate engineering institutes will offer admission into various B.Tech courses. Aspirants of TS EAMCET 2017 can check all important information about the eligibility requirements, important dates, application form, syllabus etc. in the article given below on this page.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form available – Apply Here
Exam Name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, (TS EAMCET) 2017
Organized by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Salient Features – TS EAMCET 2017
- TS EAMCET 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
- The Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 will grant admission to various undergraduate engineering courses in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form to apply for the examination.
- The application form must be submitted to the invigilator on the examination day.
- There are 27 Exam Centres of TS EAMCET 2017.
- The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 can be downloaded from May 01 to 09, 2017.
- The medium of question paper will be in English and Telugu.
- The Result of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available only in online mode.
- Separate rank cards will be released after the Result of TS EAMCET 2017 is announced.
- Admission into various undergraduate courses will be based on the rank secured by the candidates in TS EAMCET 2017.
- The counselling and the seat allotment will be done after the declaration of the rank list. Candidates have to report at any of the Help Line Centres to verify their documents and for online option entry.
The Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 includes University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. Candidates can check the first 10 participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 in the table given below.
|S No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||Anjamma Agi Reddy Engg Coll For Women|
|2||Anwar-Uloom College Of Pharmacy,|
|3||Andhra Yuvathi Mandali School of Pharm for Women|
|4||Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharm. Coll. For Women|
|5||Bhojreddy Engineering College For Women|
|6||City Women College Of Engineering And Technology|
|7||Deccan College Of Engineering And Technology|
|8||Deccan School Of Pharmacy|
|9||G Naraynamma Institute Of Technology And Science|
|10||G P R College Of Pharmacy, G Pulla Reddy Educational Campus|
|Nationality||Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (PIO)|
|Domicile||Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.|
The Important Dates of TS EAMCET is provided below to assist the students with all events related to the examination. Candidates who wish to apply of TS EAMCET 2017 must go through the table of TS EAMCET 2017 Important Dates to know about various important events like the availability of Application form, admit card, exam date etc.
|S No.||TS EAMCET 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Notification of TS EAMCET 2017||February 27, 2017|
|2.||Availability of online application form||
March 15, 2017
|3.||Last Date for Submission of application form without fine||April 15, 2017|
|4.||Correction of online application form starts from||April 16, 2017|
|5.||Submission of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500||April 21, 2017|
|6.||Last date to correct details in the form||April 21, 2017|
|7.||Submission of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 27, 2017|
|8.||Submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 5000||May 03, 2017|
|9.||Submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 10,000||May 08, 2017|
|10.||Downloading of TS EAMCET Admit Card||May 01, 2017|
|11||Last date to download the admit card||May 09, 2017|
|12||TS EAMCET Exam Date||May 12, 2017 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|13||Display of the Preliminary answer key||May 13, 2017|
|14||Declaration of Result||May 22, 2017|
|15||Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017||Last week of June 2017|
- Candidates who wish to appear in TS EAMCET 2017 have to apply for the examination.
- The Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500. For SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 250.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee by opting any of the following payment mode:
a. TS (AP) Online/ E- Seva/ Mee Seva
b. Debit/ Credit Card.
- After the successful payment of the registration fee, candidates can proceed to fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned image of recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- After completion, preview all the details entered in the form and submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The filled in online application form along with the Registration no. will be generated by the system.
- Candidates will have to take a print out of the application form and submit it to the invigilator during the examination time.
Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET 2017 will be allotted centres across the state where they will have to write the examination. There are in around 25 Exam Centres of TS EAMCET. Candidates will have to select the exam city according to their preference. Candidates should be careful while entering the exam centre as it cannot be changed after the submission of the application form. The First 10 Exam centres are given in the table below.
Candidates, who wish to view the complete list, click on the heading. (Link will be provided soon)
Note: Hyderabad Regional Centre is divided into Six Zones for the convenient of the candidates.
- The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available for download from May 01 to 09, 2017.
- The admit card will be available online. Candidates have to download the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration no., Qualifying examination hall ticket no. and date of birth.
- Candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card before downloading the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.
The Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2017 consist of units from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Candidates must be thorough with the syllabus to score good marks in the examination. The Subject wise syllabus of TS EAMCET 2017 is given in the table below.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Coordinate geometry, Calculus,|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter- solids and liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium and acids- bases, hydrogen and its compounds, The s- block elements, p- block elements group- 13, p- block elements group- 14, Environmental chemistry, Organic chemistry, solid states, solutions, electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, general principle of metallurgy, p- block elements group- 15, d and f block elements and coordination compounds, polymers, biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Haloalkanes and haloarenes, Organic compounds containing C, H, and O, organic compounds containing nitrogen.|
|Physics||Physical World, Units & Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical properties of Solids, Mechanical properties of Fluids, Thermal properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray optics and Optical Instructions, Wave optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual nature of radiation and matter , atoms, nuclei, Semiconductor electronics , materials, devices and simple circuits, Communication systems.|
The Exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2017 provides information about the type of questions, duration, marking scheme etc. Candidates can check the Exam pattern to know about all the relevant details of the question pattern and prepare accordingly for the examination. Interested candidates can check the Exam Pattern of TS EAMCET 2017 in the table given below:
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Telugu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of sections||3 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Total no. of questions||Mathematics: 80, Physics: 40, Chemistry: 40, Total: 160|
|Total no. of marks||160|
Candidates appearing of TS EAMCET must solve sample papers to get a hang of the main examination. Practice of sample papers will help the aspirants to overcome their shortcomings. It will help the candidates in revising the syllabus in a more effective way. Candidates can analyse their level of preparation; correct silly mistakes and increase their speed and accuracy level. As the Sample Paper of TS EAMCET 2017 is similar to the question paper of the main examination, candidates can get a prior experience of the examination by trying to solve it within 3 hours. Regular practice of TS EAMCET 2017 will also build up the confidence in the students. Therefore, candidates should make sure to download EAMCET 2017 Sample Papers and keep practicing to excel in the examination.
- The Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2017 will be published after the conclusion of the examination.
- With the help of the Answer key, candidates can analyse their performance in TS EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates can cross check their answer with that of the answer key to calculate their expected score.
- The Result of TS EAMCET 2017 is expected to be declared on May 22, 2017.
- The result will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates have to log in with their Hall ticket no. to get the Result of TS EAMCET 2017.
- No Hard copy of the score card will be issued to the qualified candidates.
TS EAMCET 2017 Rank List
- Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2017 will be available for download after the result is declared.
- The rank of the candidates will be prepared in order of merit.
- Only the candidates who have secured qualifying marks in TS EAMCET 2017, which is 25% of the maximum marks to be considered for raking.
- 75% weightage will be given to the marks secured in TS EAMCET 2017 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in PCM in the qualifying examination.
Tie Breaking Resolution:
If more than one candidate obtains the same combined score, the following methods will be taken into account to resolve the tie:
- A candidate whose total marks in TS EAMCET 2017 is more will be given higher rank.
- Candidate securing better marks in Mathematics in TS EAMCET 2017 will be assigned higher rank.
- Candidate securing better marks in Physics in TS EAMCET 2017 will be assigned higher rank.
- Candidate whose percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination is better will be given the higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the older candidate will be given preference.
- The Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 will be done for the qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET.
- Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) for online option entry and for verification of documents.
- The Help Line Centres (HLC) need to be selected according at the time of filling up the online application form according to the preference of the candidates.
The Seat Allotment of TS EAMCET 2017 will be done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates. The seat allotment will be based on the number of seats available in various courses offered by the Participating institutes of TS EAMCET 2017, rank secured by the candidates and choices filled by the candidates. Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centre for option entry and verification of documents before participating in the seat allotment process.
Official Website: https://www.tseamcet.in
Examination Building, Ground floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085.Telangana
Ph: +91-40-23150362, 23150462