TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2017 will begin in the first week of June 2017, tentatively. Candidates will be allotted seats only after participating in the counselling which will be conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. The TS EAMCET seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit and rank secured by the candidates in the common entrance test. The choices of institute and branches filled by the candidates will also be taken into consideration for allocating seats. The TS EAMCET seat allotment 2017 result will be published online. It will also be intimated through SMS to the registered mobile number. Candidates have to login with their login ID and password to get access to the seat allotment letter. Candidates who are allotted seats have to report to the respective institute to take admission. The link to check the seat allotment of TS EAMCET will be available here once it is activated by the TSCHE. Interested candidates can check more details about TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment in the article given below on this page.
Steps to check TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Result
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check the seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2017:
- Candidates have to click on the link which will be provided on this page.
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their login ID, password, TS EAMCET 2017 admit card number, date of birth and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon entering the correct details, the seat allotment result will appear on the candidates.
Important Points of TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment
Significant details about the seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2017 is as given below:
- Only the candidates who have qualified in TS EAMCET 2017 will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to register and participate in the counselling of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Prior to the seat allotment of TS EAMCET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Candidates also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- The allotment of seats to the candidates in the desired institute is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2017.
- If candidates are satisfied with the seat allocated to them, they have to accept the seats online and save the details of joining.
- A joining report with the admission number of the candidate will also be generated. Candidates have to take a print out of the same and retain it safely.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats have to carry the print out of the joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Candidates who fail to report to the respective institute for TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
TS EAMCET 2017 Admission Fee
Candidates who have been allotted seats have to make an initial payment of admission fee through Challan. Candidates have to download the challan online and remit the fee in any of the State Bank of Hyderabad branch. Candidates have to take the admission fee receipt along with the TS EAMCET 2017 allotment letter/joining report to the institute. The fee structure for the various category is given below in the table:
For any doubt or query related to TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017.