TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment – The first list of TS EAMCET seat allotment will be published on June 28, 2017. The resutl of TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment will be declared for all the candidates who have participated ion TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling. TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment will be done on the basis of rank secured by candidates in examination and preferences of colleges and courses, made by the candidates. The TS EAMCET counselling process consists of document verification, filling and locking of options and TS EAMCET seat allotment 2017 result. The candidates qualified in TS EAMCET seat allotment must report to the allotted Candidates have to login with their login ID and password to get access to the seat allotment letter. Candidates will be also be informed about the seat allotment through SMS on their registered mobile number and will be available online as per the notified dates. Candidates will be allotted seats have to report at respective institute to complete admission formalities. The link to check the seat allotment of TS EAMCET will be available here once it will be activated by the TSCHE. All the interested candidates can check more details about TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment in the article given below on this page.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling started
TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
Below are the dates related TS EAMCET seat allotment 2017:
|TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Important Dates|
|TS EAMCET 2017 document verification started for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories||June 12 to June 21, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 verification of documents for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad||June 12 to June 20, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 option entry||June 16 to June 23, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment list will be released on||June 28, 2017|
How to check result of TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check the seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2017:
- Candidates must click on the link provided on this page.
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their login ID, password, TS EAMCET 2017 admit card number, date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The TS EAMCET seat allotment result list will be displayed which will start from 8:00 pm onwards.
TS EAMCET 2017 Tuition Fee
- Candidates who have been allotted seats have to make an initial payment of admission fee through Challan.
- Candidates have to download the challan in online mode and remit the fee in any of the State Bank of Hyderabad branch.
- Candidates have to take the admission fee receipt along with the TS EAMCET 2017 allotment letter/joining report to the institute.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise has been made available before the commencement of option entry.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
To check Institute wise fees structure – Click here
Important Points regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment
Significant details about the seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2017 is as given below:
- The result of TS EAMCET seat allotment for various categories will be dispalyed in online mode only.
- Only the candidates who have participated in TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling process conducted from June 12 onwards will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- The candidates who have successfully completed the document verification, online registration and option entry will be select for admission in the participating institutes of EAMCET 2017.
- Prior to the seat allotment of TS EAMCET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Candidates also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- The seat allotment in the most desired institute is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2017.
- If candidates are satisfied with the seat allocated to them, they have to accept and download seat allotment order for reporting to the institutes.
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login page.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
- Candidates must carry the printout of TS EAMCET allotment order at the time of joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Candidates who fail to report to the respective institute for TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
For any doubt or query related to TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017.