TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of May 2017, in the online mode by JNTU, Hyderabad. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance test can check and download the Result of TS EAMCET 2017. The scorecard will contain the combined score, EAMCET weightage, EAMCET Marks, Subject wise score etc. The rank secured by the candidates will also be mentioned on the score card. The link to download the result will be provided below. In the meantime, candidates can check instructions and other relevant details related to TS EAMCET 2017 Result below on this page.
Instruction to Download TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check their result:
- Students have to click on the link which will be provided soon on this page.
- Upon clicking the link, a page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter their TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The score card will be displayed. Candidates have to download and retain a print out of the same for further correspondence.
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Candidates will be able to check the following details on the mark sheet:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- EAMCET Marks
- Mathematics Marks
- Physics Marks
- Chemistry Marks
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Rank Result
Important Points related to TS EAMCET 2017 Result
- The result will only be available in the online mode. The result will not be dispatch by post or through any other mode to the candidates.
- Along with the result, a rank list will also be published of the candidates as per the score obtained by them in TS EAMCET 2017.
- Qualifying in the entrance alone does not confirm the admission of the candidates. Admission at the Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility norms defined by the conducting authority.
- If at any stage, the claim of the candidates related to the eligibility or reservation is found to be invalid, they will be disqualified from the admission process.
TS EAMCET 2017 Tie Breaking Rules
At the time of preparing the merit list, the total marks obtained by the candidates will be taken into consideration. If the combined score of two or more candidates is found to be equal, the tie will be resolved in the order as given below:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the marks secured in Physics will be taken into consideration.
- In case, it is not resolved, the percentage of aggregate marks secured in class XII or any equivalent examination will be taken into account.
- If any of the method mentioned above does not break the tie, the candidate who is older in age will be given higher rank.
For any query or doubt regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Result, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017