TS EAMCET 2017 Result – TS EAMCET 2017 result has been declared by JNTU Hyderabad on May 22 in online mode. The candidates who have appeared in the TS EAMCET 2017 examination held on May 12 can check the TS EAMCET Result 2017 and download it for further admission process. The rank card of TS EAMCET has also released by JNTU Hyderabad. The aspirants can download their TS EAMCET rank card by entering their TS EAMCET 2017 admit card number, the qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep safely the TS EAMCET rank card and result as it will be required at various admission processes. The validity of TS EAMCET 2017 rank card will be for one year. To get complete details regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Result read the article below.
TS EAMCET 2017 Result Dates:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET Result Events||Dates|
|1.||TS EAMCET 2017||May 12, 2017|
|2.||TS EAMCET Result 2017||May 22, 2017|
Instruction to Download TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check their result:
- Students have to click on the link which will be provided soon on this page.
- Upon clicking the link, a page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter their TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The score card will be displayed. Candidates have to download and retain a print out of the same for further correspondence.
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Candidates will be able to check the following details on the mark sheet:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- EAMCET Marks
- Mathematics Marks
- Physics Marks
- Chemistry Marks
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Rank Result
Important Points related to TS EAMCET 2017 Result
- The result will only be available in the online mode. The result will not be dispatch by post or through any other mode to the candidates.
- Along with the result, a rank list will also be published of the candidates as per the score obtained by them in TS EAMCET 2017.
- Qualifying in the entrance alone does not confirm the admission of the candidates. Admission at the Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017 is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility norms defined by the conducting authority.
- If at any stage, the claim of the candidates related to the eligibility or reservation is found to be invalid, they will be disqualified from the admission process.
TS EAMCET 2017 Tie Breaking Rules
At the time of preparing the merit list, the total marks obtained by the candidates will be taken into consideration. If the combined score of two or more candidates is found to be equal, the tie will be resolved in the order as given below:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the marks secured in Physics will be taken into consideration.
- In case, it is not resolved, the percentage of aggregate marks secured in class XII or any equivalent examination will be taken into account.
- If any of the method mentioned above does not break the tie, the candidate who is older in age will be given higher rank.
For any query or doubt regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Result, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017