TS EAMCET Result 2017: The result of TS EAMCET has been released by JNTU Hyderabad on May 22, 2017 in online mode. The candidates must download the result of TS EAMCET 2017 by entering their TS EAMCET registration number, hall ticket number and captcha. The rank card is has also been released along with TS EAMCET result. A link to download the TS EAMCET result 2017 is provided below on this page. The candidates are advised to download the rank as well as result of TS EAMCET 2017 and preserve them till the completion of the admission process. Based on the TS EAMCET scores obtained in the entrance examination, candidates will be selected for TS EAMCET counselling on the basis of the merit rank. For more information about TS EAMCET Result 2017, read the article below.
TS EAMCET Result 2017
Below are the important dates related to TS EAMCET result 2017:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET 2017 Result Events||Dates|
|1.||TS EAMCET 2017 held on||May 12, 2017|
|2.||TS EAMCET 2017 preliminary answer key||May 12, 2017|
|3.||TS EAMCET 2017 Result||May 22, 2017|
Download TS EAMCET Result 2017
Below is the step by step procedure that the candidates must follow to download and check TS EAMCET result:
- Candidates must access the link available on this page
- Candidates must enter TS EAMCET registration number, hall ticket number and captcha
- Click on “Submit” button
- Check and download TS EAMCET Result 2017 and preserve it till the admission process
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Candidates can check the following details in TS EAMCET result:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
- TS EAMCET Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- TS EAMCET Weightage
- TS EAMCET Marks
- Mathematics Marks
- Physics Marks
- Chemistry Marks
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- TS EAMCET Result 2017
TS EAMCET Rank 2017
The examination authority, JNTUH has the rank of TS EAMCET 2017 by calculating the TS EAMCET scores obtained by the candidates and qualifying examination marks of the candidates. The candidate’s scores are calculated in the ratio 3:1 i.e 75% weightage is given to the TS EAMCET 2017 scores and 25% weightage to the score in qualifying examination from subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
TS EAMCET Tie Breaking resolution
At the time of preparing the TS EAMCET merit list 2017, the total marks obtained by the candidates is taken into consideration. If the combination of scores of two or more candidates is equal then the inter-se merit is calculated by taking into consideration the following points:
- Among the two candidates who have obtained the higher score in Mathematics will be provided with the better rank.
- If the above condition do not work and the tie still persists, the marks obtained in Physics is given higher rank.
- If the tie still remains, class 10+2 examination aggregate percentage/marks obtained by the candidates is considered.
- If any of the above tie-breaking methods does not work to break the tie, the candidate who is elder is given the better rank.
The candidates who have reached the TS EAMCET cutoff scores as prescribed by the authority will be called for TS EAMCET counselling 2017. The counselling will be held in online mode. The counselling process consists of registration, candidate’s prefered colleges and courses, online choice filling and locking, visiting the help line centres for verification of documents, self reporing to the institutes etc. The successful candidates will get admission in the 450 undergraduate engineering institutes.
Keep visting http://engg.entrancecorner.com to get latest updates & news on TS EAMCET Result 2017 or drop your comments below