TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad will start the Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 tentatively in the last week of June 2017. Candidates qualifying in the common entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University have to participate in the counselling process in person. Through the TS EAMCET Counselling, candidates will be able to take admission into various B.Tech courses in around 450 engineering institutes in the state of Telangana. The entire schedule of events related to the Counselling of TS EAMCET will be notified by the coverner of admission after the result of TS EAMCET 2017 is declared. The counselling will begin with the registration followed by the verification of documents of the qualified candidates. The document verification will be done at the Help Line Centres as per the schedule which will be announced in due course of time. Interested candidates may read the article given below to get more significant details about TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for candidates belonging to the different category is given below in the table:
|S.No.||Category||TS EAMCET Counselling Fee|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Process
The Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 will be carried out in the following manner:
- Candidates qualifying in TS EAMCET 2017 have to visit any of the Help Line Centre to register for the counselling.
- Applicants have to pay the processing fee and obtain the receipt, submit their mobile number and the Aadhaar number.
- Candidates have to collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form at the registration counter, enter their TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card number, rank etc and append their signature.
- Candidates have to verify their documents after the completion of the registration process at the centre.
- After the verification gets over, candidates will receive the print out of the receipt of certificates.
- In a case of any discrepancy, candidates must report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction.
- After the verification of documents, candidates have to collect the Manual option form and retain it for future reference.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices of preferred institutes and branches in the online mode.
- The selection must be done wisely and candidates must fill in the maximum number of choices.
- With the help of the manual option form, applicants have to fill in the district code, college code and course code in decreasing order of preference.
Allotment of Seat
- After going through the above mentioned steps of TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling, candidates will be intimated about the allotment of seats through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to login into their account and download their allotment order.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the choices filled in by the candidates.
- The rank of the candidates, local area, gender, reservation category etc. will be taken into consideration will allotting seats to the qualified candidates.
Confirmation of Seats
- Candidates have to accept the seats online and save the joining details.
- A joining report with the admission number will be generated.
- Candidates must take a print out of the joining report and submit the same in the college allotted to them.
Payment of Fee
- Candidates also have to pay the requisite fee through the challan mode.
- Applicants have to download the challan from the link which will be displayed at the bottom of the allotment order page.
- The TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee can be remitted in any branch of the State Bank of Hyderabad.
Important Documents for TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling
During the Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 candidates have to submit the following documents in original along with two sets of photocopies at the centre:
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Class VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH)/NCC/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/Sports/Minority certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate issued after January 01, 2017, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years for non-local candidates
- Residence certificate, applicable for candidates with no institutionalised education
Help Line Centres for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
The list of the Help Line Centres where the TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling is likely to be held is given below:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET Counselling Help Line Centres|
|01||Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|02||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|03||Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|04||University Arts And Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|05||Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|06||Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|07||Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|08||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|09||G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|10||Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|11||Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|12||Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|13||SR and BGNR govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|14||Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|15||SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|16||J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|17||J N T U College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|18||Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp:Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|19||Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|20||Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
For detailed instruction of TS EAMCET Counselling of the previous year Click Here.
For any query or doubt regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017