TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form – The application form of TS EAMCET 2017 has been made available by JNTU Hyderabad on May 15, 2017. The candidates can submit their application form of TS EAMCET without fine until April 15, 2017. However, TS EAMCET application form 2017 with fine of Rs 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 can be paid within the given dates in the article. The application process is available in online mode only. Before filling the online application form of TSEAMCET candidates must pay their requisite fees of TS EAMCET available in both online and offline modes. If any mistakes are made the candidates can get it rectified during the correction window facility that will be made available from April 16 to 21, 2017. To get all the detailed information on step by step procedure, payment, dates of TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form and more read the article given below.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Dates
Check the dates of all the required events related to the Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017 given below:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Application Form of TS EAMCET is available online||March 15, 2017|
|2.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Correction of online application form||April 16 to 21, 2017|
|4.||Submission of online Application with Rs. 500 as late fee||April 21, 2017|
|5.||Submission of online Application with Rs. 1000 as late fee||April 27, 2017|
|6.||Submission of online Application with Rs. 5000 as late fee||May 3, 2017|
|7.||Submission of online Application with Rs. 10,000 as late fee||May 08, 2017|
Payment of Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 (Rs 250 for candidates belonging to Reserved category) as registration fee. The payment can be made through any of the following two modes of payment:
- TS (AP) Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva
- Debit/Credit Card
After selecting the mode of payment, candidates have to enter the following details and click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No.
- Fee Amount
After making successful payment the “Payment Status” will be displayed. The candidates have to click here to proceed to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form
Note: The candidates are advised to preserve the Reference Id. and Transaction Id. for the future references when there is a problem in filling the Online Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017.
Requirements for TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following information ready before filling the details in the online application form:
- Admit card number of qualifying examination
- Admit card number of SSC or equivalent examination
- Date of birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Annual Income details of candidates’ parents (Income upto one Lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs)
- Study of residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Aadhaar Card details
Click here to Apply for TS EAMCET
Steps to fill online Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017
All the applicants after successful payment have to fill in the online application form correctly. The step by step guidelines are guidelines in given below
1. Enter Stream: The candidates have to select their stream ‘Engineering (E)’.
2. Enter Qualifying Examination details: All the candidates have to select their last studied examination from the options as mentioned below
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate Vocational
- Enter Hall Ticket Number (if any)
- Year of Passing/Appearing the Qualifying Exam
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Medium of Language to take TS EAMCET 2017 Exam
- Enter 10+2 Studies (college type)
3. Enter Personal Details – The name of the candidates will be already filled as per the information provided during payment. The candidates have to select the date of birth, gender, birth state, birth district, and enter the Aadhaar Card Number.
4. Enter Category Details – All the candidates have to enter their category details.
5. Last studied Details- Candidates have to enter the place of study and last 10+2 examination details or equivalent.
6. Study Details- Enter Class 1 to 11 studied details
7. Enter Communication Details – All the applicants have to provide the
8. Help Line Center – After entering all the above details, the candidates shall have to select their preferred helpline centre for document verification and options entry.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Candidates will also require uploading their passport sized photograph and signature. The format of the scanned images is given below:
|Recent passport sized photograph||Less than 30 KB||.jpg file format|
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||.jpg file format|
After completing filling up the form, candidates must preview the particulars before the final submission.
Submission of online TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
After correctly entering the application details. The candidates have to click on ‘ I accept the Terms and Conditions” for final submission. If the TS EAMCET application form is not complete correctly, then a message box will be displayed with the details of the uncompleted information that is left to be done. The candidates have to complete the process and then submit the form. After submission, the applicants can click on “Download Filled In Application Form” to download the submitted TS EAMCET application form 2017 for further references.
For any query or doubt regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017.