TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card: The admit card of TS EAMCET 2017 will be issued to candidates from May 01 to May 09, 2017. Only those candidates who have successfully registered for the common entrance test will be able to download the admit card. Candidates have to login with their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth to get access to the admit card. The complete address of the exam centre will also be mentioned in the admit card. The TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card is an important document for candidates who wish to appear in TS EAMCET 2017. Without the hall ticket of TS EAMCET, no student will be permitted to appear for the entrance test. The link to download the TS EAMCET admit card will be provided here as soon as it is issued by the conducting authority. To know more about TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card such as downloading instructions, details mentioned in the admit card etc. read the article given below on this page.
TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
Every candidate who wishes to appear in the entrance test must carry the admit card along with them to the Exam Centre of TS EAMCET 2017. However, before downloading it, candidates must keep note of the following points given below:
- It is mandatory for each and every student to enter details in all the required fields in the login page.
- Candidates must ensure that a printer is connected with the system before proceeding to download the admit card.
- In all the given fields, candidates must enter correct details to get access to their respective admit card.
How to download TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully download the admit card:
- Click on the link (It will be provided soon)
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Upon entering details in all the above-mentioned fields, candidates have to click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now download their hall ticket, take a print out and keep it safe for future reference.
Details Printed in TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
The following details will be printed on the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Name and address of the Exam Centre
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Photograph and signature of the candidate uploaded at the time of filling up the application form
- Important instructions for the examination
Important Points related to TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- Only the admit card issued by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will be considered valid for appearing in TS EAMCET 2017.
- Before downloading the hall ticket, candidates must ensure that all the details printed on it are correct. In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought into the notice of the conducting authority and get it rectified.
- The admit card should not be mutilated, tampered, soiled in any way. If any attempt of alteration or discrepancy is found in it, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- The print out copy of the admit card must be kept in a safe place. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance test under any circumstances.
- It must be preserved even after the examination gets over as it will be used throughout the admission process to authenticate the identity of the student.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017.