TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff: The opening and closing rank of TS EAMCET 2017 will be released by JNTU, Hyderabad after declaration of result. The TS EAMCET Cutoff will be made available in May 2017. However, the qualifying marks has been declared for general category as 25 % to be scored by the candidates to be qualified for the rank list. There are no qualifying marks applicable for ST/SC. The selected candidates will get admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in the participating institute of TS EAMCET 2017. The TS EAMCET 2017 cutoff will be prepared considering various factors like total number of applicants appeared in TS EAMCET, number of seats available, difficulty level of the question paper etc. Only those candidates will be able to participate in counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 whose scores are equal to more than the TS EAMCET cutoff 2017. To get complete details about TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff read the article below.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Result and Rank Card – Check here
TS EAMCET 2017 was held by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on May 12, 2017. The question paper of TS EAMCET 2017 was available in Telugu English and Urdu languages. The exam was conducted for three hours from 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
- The Cutoff will be published after the declaration of the Result of TS EAMCET 2017.
- The TS EAMCET Cutoff 2017 will be released for each course individually by the Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2017.
- To secure admission into the desired engineering college and branch, candidates have to secure at least the minimum cutoff or a marks higher than the TS EAMCET Cutoff 2017.
- Candidates who fail to meet the minimum cutoff will be considered ineligible for admission.
- On the basis of the cutoff, the University will compile the merit list which will contain the name of all the students qualified for admission.
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Counselling and take admission at various TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff.
Factors to determine TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
While determining the Cutoff Score of TS EAMCET, the following parameters are considered by the University:
- The total number of applications received by the University for admission through TS EAMCET 2017.
- The performance of the students in the common entrance test conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad.
- The total number of engineering institutes participating for the seat allotment through TS EAMCET for the academic session 2017-18.
- Total number of seats available for each branch at different Institutes
- The difficulty level of the question paper of the TS EAMCET Common Entrance Test.
- The average percentage of marks obtained by candidates in the entrance test.
- The reservation criteria defined for candidates belonging to certain categories.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017