The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) has released the TS EAMCET 2017 application form on March 15 for candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate engineering programmes. The application form of TS EAMCET 2017 can be filled in online mode only. The last date to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 is April 15 without any late fee. However, candidates can also fill the application form till May 08, 2017 with the late fee of Rs. 10,000.
While applying filling up TS EAMCET 2017 application form candidates have to enter their Aadhaar details along with personal, academic as well as corresponding address. The application form can be filled in different stages. At first candidates have to obtain the registration id by filing the requisite form and payment of application fee through credit/debit cards, net banking or TS (AP) online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva. After that candidates have to enter their academic well as personal details and upload the images of prescribed dimension.
The facility to modify the incorrect details filled in the application form will start from April 16 to 21, 2017. The TS EAMCET 2017 for the admission to UG engineering courses will be organised on May 12, 2017.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
An aspirant must check the important dates of TS EAMCET application form, which is provided in the article below.
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||TS EAMCET 2017 application form starts from||March 15, 2017|
|2.||Last date for online registrations without late fee||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Correction window opens from||April 16 to 21, 2017|
|4.||Submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 21, 2017|
|5.||Submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 27, 2017|
|6.||Last to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||May 03, 2017|
|7.||Submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||May 08, 2017|
Procedure to fill TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Check the procedure for online registrations of TS EAMCET 2017 below.
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates in online mode.
- Before making the payment, fill the required details and click on ‘make payment’ button.
- The TS EAMCET application form will appear on the screen, in which candidates have to select their stream i.e. engineering.
- Qualification details must be filled by the candidates in the application form and also select the last studied examination board from the options provided in the application form of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Thereafter, fill the personal details, in which the name of the candidates will be already filled by the candidates as per the information provided while paying the fees. Select the date of birth, gender, state, district. It is important to submit Aadhaar card details.
- Enter the category, 10+2 school details and academic details. Also, provide the communication address.
- After submitting all details, select the preferred helpline centre (HLC) for document verification at the time of counselling and option entry.
- Thereafter, candidates will be required to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the TS EAMCET application form by clicking on the declaration and take a print out of the form after submission.
For more details on, TS EAMCET 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form available here