Tripura JEE 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of Tripura JEE 2017 is being dispatched from March 27, 2017. The Tripura JEE admit card will be sent to the candidates through Indian post only and will be sent to those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form with a postal stamp by writing their names on it. The admit card is an important document that must be carried to the examination hall for appearing in the Tripura JEE 2017. If any candidate does not receive the Tripura JEE 2017 admit card due to a postal error within April 22, then such candidates must contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura on April 24 and 25 in between 12 pm to 3 pm. A list of candidates who have submitted incomplete application forms has been published online on April 3. Such candidates have to contact the conducting body within the time period notified by the Tripura Board. No candidate will be permitted to write the entrance exam without Tripura JEE admit card 2017 issued by the Board. To know more details of the Tripura JEE 2017 Admit Card read the article below.
Details mentioned in Tripura JEE 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Group A/B/C
- Enrolment Number
- Exam Centres of Tripura JEE 2017 and Date and Time of Tripura JEE 2017
- Photograph and Full Signature of the candidate
Important Information on Tripura JEE 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of Tripura JEE 2017 is an essential document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- All the candidates must keep their admit card safely and not damage/lose it as it will be required till the admission procedure.
- Candidates are advised to follow the date and time of the Admit Card that has been printed on it.
- The Admit Card of Tripura JEE 2017 will be withheld who have submitted the incomplete applications. The candidates can check their names on the website.
- Candidates whose admit cards are withheld, must submit the receipt copy of the Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form along with original and self attested copies of the necessary documents and the serial number in the objection list that has been published in the website. The board will then reconsider the issuing the admit cards to such candidates after verification.
- Candidates can sit for the examination in the subjects for their respective group(A/B/C) as mentioned in the admit card.
- This admit card must be shown to the Officer in-charge / Invigilators supervising the examination
Groups (A/B/C) of Tripura JEE 2017
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and
- Those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
Note: The admission of the candidates to a certain College / University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and other norms as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Government/ Institution/ Council/ Body.
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates & news. For any queries on Tripura JEE 2017 Admit Card leave a comment below