TNEA 2017 Application Form- The application form of TNEA to be released by Anna University, Tamil Nadu, on May 01, 2017. Candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate engineering courses in the state have to fill up TNEA application form 2017 in the online mode. The last date for online registration is May 30, 2017. Candidates have to submit the filled in TNEA application form in person or by post on or before June 03, 2017. In order to validate the application form of TNEA, candidates have to pay application fee through the Demand Draft. For the General category candidates, the fee is Rs. 500 whereas, SC/ST/SCA category candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 250. Only those candidates who will successfully register for TNEA admission 2017 will be able to participate in the counselling process. The admission will be based on the marks obtained by candidates in Class XII or equivalent examination. Before filling up TNEA 2017 application form, candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the norms defined by the conducting authority. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission and the application fee will not be refunded either. The link to fill up TNEA application form 2017 will be provided here once it gets activated. In the meantime, aspirants can check how to fill up TNEA 2017 application form, details about requirement of documents, application fee and more from the article given below on this page.
TNEA 2017 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to TNEA 2017 application form from the table given below:
|S.No.||TNEA 2017 Application Form Event||Important Dates|
|1||Notification inviting Online Registration of applications||April 30, 2017|
|2||Availability of TNEA application form 2017||May 01, 2017|
|4||Last date to fill application form||May 31, 2017|
|5||Last date for offline submission of filled in application form||June 03, 2017|
TNEA 2017 Application Form Important Documents
The following documents should be enclosed with the Application Form of TNEA 2017:
Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the relevant certificate (s), if applicable.
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII/Equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC and DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e- certificate)
- HSC Admit Card
- Nativity certificate, if applicable, in electronic form
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration, if applicable, in electronic form
- Certificate of Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee, if applicable
Procedure to Fill TNEA 2017 Application Form
The application will be available in the online mode. Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully register for TNEA Admission 2017:
Step 1) Obtain the Application Form online
The application form will be available only in the online mode. The link to access the form will be provided on this page as soon as it is released by the University. Candidates will require clicking on the link to get access to the online application form.
Step 2) Filling up of Online Application Form
In the form, candidates will require filling the following details:
- Exam related Details: In this section, candidates have to enter the name of the course and choices of Branch they are seeking admission into.
- Personal Details: Information such as name, Gender, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of etc. have to be entered by the candidates.
- Academic Details: Candidates have to enter the details of their qualifying examination such as name of the examination, Registration number, Name and address of the school, Name of the Board, year of Passing etc.
- Communication Details: Applicants have to submit their residential address, valid mobile number, Email ID etc.
Step 3) Secure Print out of the Application Form
After filling all the required details in the application form, candidates will require taking at least two print out of the form. Candidates have to submit one copy of the form to the University and the other copy must be retained by them for future reference.
Step 4) Payment of Application Fee
It is mandatory for every applicant to pay the requisite amount to validate the form. The payment has to made only through the Demand Draft. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University. The DD should be drawn in the favour of “The Secretary (TNEA) Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Application Fee Structure
The fee for different categories of candidates is given below:
Step 5) Submission of TNEA 2017 Application Form
All the candidates have to submit the print out of the application form either in person or via post. The form along with all the mandatory documents mentioned above must reach to the address give below 10 days prior to the declaration of HSC/equivalent examination result:
Secretary, TNEA, Anna University,
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TNEA Admission 2017