TANCA 2017 Merit List

0
467

TANCA 2017 Merit ListTANCA 2017 Merit List – The Merit List of TANCA 2017 will be prepared separately for the GATE and the TANCET 2017 qualifiers. The allocation of merit will be done on the basis of score secured by the candidates, in the respective examination. The TANCA 2017 Rank will be used for the seat allocation. Anna University, the conducting body of TANCA 2017, will prepare it. The announcement of TANCA Merit List 2017 will be done online. It will not be send to the candidates through any offline medium. Candidates can know the process to check TANCA 2017 Merit List, the method to prepared it and more details from the article below.

 

Process to Check TANCA 2017 Merit List

The rank card of TANCA will not be dispatched offline. Candidates will only be able to check and download it online, by following the process below:

  • Click on the link which will be provided on this page once the Merit List of TANCA 2017 will be announced.
  • GATE Qualifiers will have to enter GATE Rank Enquiry, GATE Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
  • However, to check the merit list, the TANCA 2017 qualifies will have to enter TANCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.

The displayed TANCA 2017 Merit List will be required during the document verification round. Hence the candidates must secure it properly.

How is TANCA 2017 Merit List Prepared

The Merit List of TANCA is prepared on the basis of score secured in the entrance examination. The details for the TANCA Merit List for GATE and TANCET qualifiers is as below:

TANCA Merit List for the GATE Qualifiers The merit list for these candidates will be prepared on the basis of GATE Score. Though the Scorecard of GATE is valid for three year but under TANCA only the consecutive two years score will be considered, i.e. to prepare TANCA 2017 Merit List, the GATE 2017 and 2016 score will only be accepted.

It should be noted that if a candidate is applying on the basis of GATE XE or XL paper, then the merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE 2017/ 2016 score and TANCET 2017 score. The weightage of GATE score will be 70%, whereas, the remaining 30% weightage will be given to TANCET 2017 Score.

TANCA Merit List for TANCET Qualifiers – For TANCET, the merit will only be allocated on the basis of score secured in TANCET 2017. The score of previous years will not be considered.

Tie Breaker Used for TANCA 2017 Merit Lits

While calculating the merit list of TANCA it happens that the same rank is obtained by more than one candidates. In this case, the tie breaker mechanism is used to break the tie and it is as below:

  • The percentage marks of the qualifying degree will be calculated and the candidates with the higher marks in the qualifying degree will be allocated the rank.

Usage of TANCA 2017 Merit List

The TANCA 2017 Seat Allocation will be done on the basis of merit secured by the candidates. The lower the merit secured by the candidate, the more is the possibility that the admission in the desired course and college will be granted to the candidates.

Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com and know all the latest details about TANCA 2017 Merit List. Ask your queries by commenting below.

SHARE
Previous articleSRMJEEE PG 2017 Counselling
Next articleVITMEE 2017 Cutoff
An Undergraduate in Commerce, I went on to pursue Masters in Communication to explore my options in the much more creative field. The writing was always enticing but only after giving a go to Public Relationship, I realized my true calling. Finally, considering it as a serious career option, here I am working as a senior content writer with the Entrancecorner.com, and attempting to be the potential writer which I meant to be.